*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1444882-The-Academy-chapter-3
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #1444882
Follow the story of one remarkable girl who sets out to change everybody's fate...
"Done it?" Rob asks when I walk back.
"Oh yes. No need for shots my friend, so you can take your doctors coat off."
"Very funny. I just don't get it, how do you do it?"
"He's a guy. He's driven by the permanent force in between his legs. He can't help it bless him."
"But I'm not like that. Am I?" He looks at Ria.
"Huh? No Robert, but then again the force between your legs is tiny, so I would only expect that." Ria says whilst sticking her tongue out in effort of creating the perfect roach.
"Gotta go. Save a spliff for me yeah?" I ask as I walk off in search of the toilets.
He's there.
"You're late." Aiden says when I approach.
"Time doesn't apply to me." I reply and bust open the door to the toilets. "Piss off," I say to the thirteen year old laughing her face off with a friend in the corner of the room. Defiantly they look at me as if they weren't possibly going to move, before noticing the tall silhouette of Aiden's perfect body behind me.
"Oh my God!" The hyena says. "You're Aiden Marx! I like, love you! Seriously, if there was one person I could fuck in this world it'd be you. You're so fucking hot!" She looks as if she could explode, her friend is standing there gaping at Aiden open mouthed.
This is all news to me.
"Yeah, hi." Aiden says breezily.
The friend who had been gaping suddenly regained whatever dignity she had and slapped a ridiculous pout on her face. She walked up to him, swaying her hips in an absurd manner and leaned in close.
"We could get rid of these two, and you and I could have some fun..." She said in what she probably thought was a husky voice, that actually sounded like she was choking on something.
"Yeah, I'm not into child's play," Aiden didn't even look at her. He kept his glittering dark eyes on me. "If you don't mind, I'd rather have better fun with someone a little older, and a little hotter."
Trout-pout pursed her lips and looked sulky.
"I give good head! I really do!" She said despairingly.
"So THAT'S why your lips are so huge! Jeez sweetheart I thought you were injecting McDonald's into them or something for a second there..." I taunted. "Do yourself a favor, and go back home. Nobody likes to fuck a kid. Especially one with such a stupid friend." I glanced at the hyena, who now looked even more defiant.
"You won't go? Fine." Aiden kicked the door of a cubicle open and took my hand. "We'll do it with you in here."
"Dirty bastard," I muttered to him.
"Sticks and stones..."
"Do you really want an audience?"
"No, but it's the only way they'll learn. Nobody will lay them, so they might as well hear it instead."
I shrugged my shoulders. It was something new.
He smelt so good. Abercrombie aftershave- hard to come by these days. That addictive scent mixed with smoke, weed and the pure smell of men. At some point the lights were cut. Some drunk had probably burned through the power cable. In fact, definitely burned through the power cable. The faint whining of a dying smoke alarm sounded through the building and the sprinklers on the ceiling spluttered on. Aiden and I were alone in the toilets- the girls had screamed when the water started coming on and had dashed out.
"Lock the door-" I said between kisses.
The water was coming down hard. Soaking wet and boiling hot, he lifted me up and put me on the sink, separating my legs and kissing me hard on the mouth. I could feel my mascara trickling down my face. From what I could see he had lipstick smudges on his face. My clothes were soaking through, gripping to my body. He pushed my skirt back as far as it would go and grabbed the back of my head.
"What the fuck..." I moaned as I felt the pain in the back of my head. He looked at me closely in the eyes.
"You are gorgeous." He said, his eyes intense.
"So are you." I said, confused. Did the guy like it rough?
He dragged me off the sink and pressed me against the wall. Slowly he drew himself in. I was waiting, waiting for that touch. Fuck the plan. Fuck the band. Fuck the promised spliff.
Eventually it came. Sensually and silkily he edged his lips to the side of my neck. Lost in the moment of pleasure I forgot myself. My arms went limp, I couldn't feel my legs. This was better than any high I'd ever had. His hair was dripping down on my eyes. Wet flesh against wet flesh. He drew his hands across my waist, edging them up my top across that little dip from my hips to my ribs.
This was the best guy I'd ever tasted. I didn't care about home. I didn't care about Brixton. I didn't even care about the fact that the music had stopped outside and there was no more shouting from the crowd...
"Aiden," I said weakly.
"Mmm," He mumbled.
"Aiden, the people,"
"What people?"
"Outside. They've gone."
"How'd you know?"
"Listen."
He turned his head and listened closely. Sure enough there was no sound save the sprinklers. Even the fire alarm had died.
"The fire alarm has gone but the sprinklers are still running, and nobody's outside..." He said out loud as if to confirm it himself.
"You think there's a big fire or something?"
"I'd really love to say who the fuck cares and get back to this, but I don't think it's something little or else the place wouldn' t be silent."
Slowly he walked up to the door, and touched the back of his hand on the handle. "It's cold. Stay here okay?"
"Fuck off, you're not leaving me in the toilets."
"Fine, come with me."
So I did. As soon as he opened the door the smell of smoke overwhelmed us.
"Holy shit..." I croaked.
"Stay close and crouch down."
Who was he? A band member or a firefighter?
"Oh my God!" I said in surprise as I saw what used to be the stage engulfed in flames.
"Get out quickly. Stay as low as you can, go in front of me." He ordered.
I did as he said. I reached the entrance and took a much-needed breath of fresh (ish) air as soon as I opened the doors. He did the same.
"What do we do?" I asked frantically.
"What do you mean 'what do we do'?" He looked confused.
"We have to do something, the whole thing is going to burn down. The whole town..." I said in panic.
"They don' t care. Nobody cares." He said simply.
He was right. I could dial 999 all I wanted, all I had to say was:
"I'm in Brix-" and the line would be dead.
"Shit. I have no idea where Ria is..." I grappled for my phone in my bag and dialed her number. Nothing. It didn't even ring. I dialed Rob's number. Sam's number. Sergei's number. Nothing. "No one is picking up!" I said faintly.
"Where abouts were they?" Aiden asked, his eyes calm on mine.
A surge of dread spread over me. Scrambling through the burning building I had faintly seen the stairs caught alight.
"Upstairs..." I said emptily, and sunk down onto the step.
"Shit." Aiden cursed and stroked his chin worriedly. "Come back to mine." He offered.
"No it's ok, I'll go home."
"No, you'll stay with me. You're not from round here, I can tell. And the way things are at the moment a girl like you can't chance the cabs or trains at night."
© Copyright 2008 Jessica Jordaine (jessxjordan93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1444882-The-Academy-chapter-3