*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1445253-Perhaps
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Emotional · #1445253
forgiveness letter, ex gf.
I’ll always remember an Emilatte quote that I can apply to just about anything. The good times eventually overpower the bad ones. I remember getting through every hard time with you there to remind me that when it comes to remembering, the mind eventually replaces the bad memories with the good, resulting in a remembrance of only the good times, for it is only a natural disposition of the mind. You told me that once or twice and it stuck with me.

Perhaps you won’t hesitate when the chance to reminisce comes along- The “chocolate colored strawberries”, our grillz, New Years Eve, prom, watching Scrubs, playing with Luther, Isabelle, and Zoe, meeting Cody, the bonfire and going to Chaska Target, the Linkin Park concert, “Kamikaze” No Miko, the picnic we had in Austen’s living room, going for walks, being with your family on your birthday, Ciao Bella, Barbies, Southdale Mall, going to your cheerleading performance at St. Thomas, hanging out after school/picking you up from school, staying up late talking, and the very few times I went to church with you and time spent with your family were enjoyed to the fullest.
Perhaps it will take many years for these good memories to overpower the hardships that have yet to subside.

I forgive you with all my heart as I remember how it was before things went downhill.
Perhaps you will never find it in your heart to forgive the times I had let you down, and I am prepared for what may or may not come of this.
Please always keep in your heart that I am grateful for getting to know you this year and for all the amazing times.


Ciao Bella,
NDrizz
© Copyright 2008 Natalia (floridaheat714 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1445253-Perhaps