*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1445894-needless-to-say
by sae
Rated: E · Chapter · Drama · #1445894
the break down of sae when she came to claim her things at her ex's house.
           They stood face to face in front of Sky's house. “Hello again,  long time no see.” Sae broke the silence.

“Yeah. So, how have you been lately?” Sky answered awkwardly, he was scratching his head.

“Fine, I’m great. Just great. You?” She lied while avoiding his eyes; she touched her hair as a distraction.

“Oh, me too. By the way, why are you here all of the sudden?” Sky asked.

        “Well, uhmm, I came to get my, you know, stuff. “ her voice was croaking, tears began to form in her eyes.

“Oh yeah, right. Your class pictures and others. Come inside.” they entered sky’s house.

         His house was still the same since the last time she last visited. The gate handles in front of his house were still broken; they were just there to to trick people into thinking it was locked The front door was in the right side and beside it was a sofa set in a horizontal pattern. It was color blue just like before, it was a very old and worn out sofa. And the other side of the door was the TV set with their DVD collections.

         Sae sat where she usually sat before. “Hey Sae, how are you? I haven’t seen you for a long time. How is the break up?” Sky’s mother said. She was lounging in the sofa across hers.

“Hi Mrs. Takashima. I’m just fine. How are you?” She lied, again.

She really didn’t like Sky’s mother ever since she met her. She just looked at her and that was her answer and she continued watching her TV show.

Sky came down the stair case and said “Come on, lets go outside.”

         There they were again, outside his house and standing face to face again. “Well, here you are… is there anything else that I forgot?” he handed her the things he got. The things were her class pictures; 4 of them, a doll she let him borrow when they were still on, her picture when she was still on grade school,  and to her surprise; the card she made him on valentines.

         “Hey, hehe, you can keep this.” Sae said trying to stop her tears.

                “Oh, no its ok, I’m giving it back to you.” Sky said.

“No, I gave it to you. Go on and do whatever you want to do with it. If you don’t want it, then, you could just throw it away. I don’t want it back.” Sae said now slightly irritated. Sky was now silenced. There was a long silence.

         “Well, ok if there’s nothing else I’ll be going now.” Sky said. He turned around and headed towards his house.

         “Sky… Please tell me I love you, even if it’s a lie…..”

         Sky stopped and turned to her. Her tears were flowing on her cheeks, she was waiting for his answer but there was none.

“Oh, I’m sorry Sky. What am I saying now? Maybe it made things confusing right now. Ok I’ll be heading now.” she turned around and started to walk away.

          “Sae! Sae… I’m sorry but..”
          “Please… don’t continue…” Sae said her croaked voice was obvious now. She was fighting her tear and losing.

      Sky ran towards her and grabbed her shoulders.

    “Please don’t, I’m fine. don’t make it worse. Just leave me alone. Its better that way.” and she shoved his hand away from her shoulders and continued to walk away. Sky was left there, speechless.

                Sae kept on walking, blurry vission due to tears, her mind wasnt in the right state. She felt as if all the weight of the world was at her back, her chest was hurting. She doesnt know whether to feel very sad or very angry, all she knows is she wanted to die from the feeling that was aching deep down inside.

          "Why..." she kept on mumbling.

      the class pictures one by one fell from her weak grasp and the nest thing she knew she was down in her kneess, staring into nothingness.

                Sky dashed to her side and tried to help her, but she didnt cooperate she was crying wildly now, howling with all her might.

            "WHY?!!" she kept on yelling. "Dont you love me anymore?"

        she's not fighting the tears anymore, they fell like waterfalls on her pale cheeks.

                "Me.... Me again.... Love me again.... Me..."

        Sky looked at her sober face and didnt speak. he knew he cant love her again. Sae fell silent, Sky realized she had fainted.
© Copyright 2008 sae (rei00014 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1445894-needless-to-say