*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1446031-Freezing-Time
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1446031
Meeting your first one can be like Freezing Time.
            Freezing time, most of us want to do that at some point or another in our lvies. Here's a time I wanted to freeze time.

            "I have never met a girl like you." He said softly.

            I shivered from the chills running down my back. My stomach felt like it had butterflies in it. I looked at his eyes and searched to see if he was telling the truth, all I saw was purity. Yet in those 30 seconds, I still hand't answered his lovely statement.

            "I apologize if I said something wrong, its just I have never felt this before for any other girl." The sweet charming boy spoke.

            I sat in front of him, when I lost control of my head and my hand moved towards his and I held it. It was so warm and soft, and then I realized the trick my body and emotions had played upon me. He looked at me with warm eyes, which melted my heart. I wanted to say something but I lost my voice.

            "Don't worry baby," he said. "I know how you feel and I feel the same way."

            He leaned in and kissed me softly. I closed my eyes and a single tear rolled down my cheek. I wanted to freeze time and stay with him and these emotions for ever. Then I wiped my eyes before he looked, he opened his eyes and we pulled back. We smiled sweetly after that beautiful kiss.

            On the benches at the park everything looked lovely but then we noticed it was 8:00p.m. and I had to go home. When I was leaving all I could think of was why didn't you say it? What was so hard about saying I love you!? My mind screamed at me and so did my heart. I kept walking home confused then I got a little cold and stuck my hands in my pocket and found a little paper. I opened it and I read it a loud.

          "I knew you were scared, so was I, but just to say what you couldn't say... I love you too!'

            I cried my way home thinking how much I wanted to go back to him to re-live this beautiful memory of my first true kiss.                     
© Copyright 2008 Annie Love (annielove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1446031-Freezing-Time