*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1446496-Welcome-to-the-Character-Connection
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1446496
A welcome letter to members of the C.C.
Welcome to the Character Connection!


Thank you for joining our group! I'm Vivirielle, also known as the novel princess. I really appreciate your willingness to come join us - and to have fun with us!

Since you're new, I thought I'd give you a rundown of everything we do here at the C.C. C.C., in case you haven't got it, stands for the Character Connection. You'll see that I use those abbreviations quite frequently. :D

The purpose of the C.C. is threefold. First, to learn about characters and find new and interesting ones to use in our stories. Second, to have fun together. Third, to get valuable feedback from other members of the group. Although there's a lot about character going on, we can do lots of other things as well, so don't think all you ever have to talk about is what hair color you should use.

Because we're just starting, we're low on funds, activities, and members, but all of that will change as time goes on. We'll have lots of contests, prizes, and activities, so please help us get going so we can do some awesome things together.

Finally, I'm fairly new at this, so if you have any ideas at all for the group, please feel free to give me suggestions. If you ever have any problems with something I do, please don't be afraid to speak up. We're all in this together - as members of the C.C. Also, if you'd like to be on the staff and help me out, please let me know as soon as possible!

Thanks again for joining us!

Sincerely,
Princess Vivirielle
© Copyright 2008 Princess Vivi - Hanging On (vivirielle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1446496-Welcome-to-the-Character-Connection