*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1446796-For-Naomi
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1446796
This was just a poem I put together for the girl I love.
I watch as the sun disappears. The clouds settle black, shades of grey and more black. I can feel the pressure of the climate drop, almost as if the weight is lifted from my shoulders. Tonight was just so perfect that the rain won't even bring me down. In fact, each raindrop that reaches my face is much like a hand from God carrying me to paradise.

You spent this enchanted evening with me making it the perfect night it was. No tension, no discomfort, only the intesity of our souls creating conversation like the cooing of a dove. The placement of your perect features, your nose, your eyes, the flawless shape and form that could only be conceived as an angel. God created this moment of exact purity just like he did Eden, and much the same your beauty will be forever remembered. This moment, this night, these exact sequential moments will go down in history as the first time I undcerstood true love.
© Copyright 2008 LonedDispare (jhawes1112 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1446796-For-Naomi