*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1447701-Puppet-Girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Dark · #1447701
Stop acting for others, act for yourself. Even if that means letting go of the world.
Wondering, questioning, tired, and scared. Trembling and shaking, this girl deeply scarred. No one listening, all alone. Dark and damp, chilled to the bone. Walking alone, tears always in her eyes. In this world that she's in, there are always darkened skies. On a mountain, asking herself why. And then about to fall, hoping to die. She jumps off this cliff, a puppet no more. She jumps off this cliff, watch her body soar. She falls with a thud. They should've understood. Now everyone knows who this little girl was. Everyone knows that they should've understood. But one thing they still don't know is why she died with a smile on her face. For this smile is still there to this day. The answer to this question is really quite simple. She WANTED to die, she hated you all. She wishes you go to hell. She was sick of the torture, and now it's ended. Now that it's ended, your sympathy she's befriended.


2003
© Copyright 2008 Ballababy177 (ballababy177 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1447701-Puppet-Girl