*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1447772-Spring-Fregrance
by Tami
Rated: E · Short Story · Nature · #1447772
This was a very dramatic dream I had one night.
    Around me were all my friends that I had met and gotten along with in my life. They were all playing, hanging out, and just acting like they've known each other for years, and didn't have a care in  the world.
    We were in a huge open field in the middle of a forest it seemed. The air was crisp and the sun was out, the grass was lush green, and colorful wild flowers were spread out over the field. Everything about my surroundings was so stunning! I felt the warm soft breeze tickle my skin as it slipped smoothly through my hair; dragon flies of many different colors played around in the air as butterflies flew around sucking the nectar from the small flowers. I walked over to my friend, Crystal, who was drawing peacefully in the shade.
    "Hey Crystal, what is this place?" I asked her as I sat down next to her and leaned my back against the oak tree.
    "A little place on earth where its not effected by pollution it's called your dream dummy." She closed her drawing book, and looked up at me.
    "Crystal you don’t have to be so mean about it." I whined while hugging her, she shook her head and smiled softly. I pouted playfully as she stood up, she held out her arms, and I immediately smiled childishly. She turned her back torwards me. I jumped on to her then she gave me a piggy back ride.
    "I like it here I don’t want to go back Crystal." I said as i closed my eyes and rested my head on her shoulder.
    "You haven’t changed a bit, brat." I knew she had a smile on her face she had always liked me the way I was so I didn’t mind. We were the best of friends then she had to move back to New York. We still contact each other but I always wished that we could hang out with each other again like old times.
    "Proud of it." She chuckled. I listened to the birds sing, the leaves of the trees sway with the wind current, and the laughter of my friends. Every thing was perfect I never wanted to wake up to me this was heaven.
    "Hey Tami look who's here it's dead boy." I opened my eyes wide and looked over my shoulder and there he was standing with his hands in his pockets and talking with my friend Josh who had moved to Texas when i was i fourth grade.
    "J-Jordan..." I stuttered. Crystal put me down and i ran to Jordan we hugged each other. Everything felt so real he felt so warm, I bursted into tears as i kept on saying his name over, and over again. Jordan was my third boyfriend, and the best friend I could ever have and i was his. but a year ago his house caught on fire and he was stuck in it. The fire men didn’t know he was still in there until it was to late his whole house went into flames. Luckily the other houses didn’t ketch fire before the fire men arrived and doused it.
    "I'm here Tami don’t cry, you know i hate it when your sad." He petted my head and cooed soothing words into my ear.
    "I-I-I'm not s-sad...I-I-I'm h-happy that...I can s-see you..." I sniffed and trembled. It was true I was so joyous I saw him even if it was in my dream.
    "Good now wake up, your parents are waiting for you." He whispered into my ear calmly. I lifted my head off his now wet shirt and looked around all my friends were gathered around me worried expressions shown on their faces. i did my best possible smile to assure them that i was okay, some of their faces lightened up but only a little. I looked back at Jordan and he pecked me on the forehead.
    “All better, your parents are waiting. I wish you could stay longer but you have a real life to run. I hope I see you again. Just not soon.” everything started turning into sand even my friends and Jordan... until I was in just a black abyss. My face emotionless, but my thoughts endless. I closed my eyes and opened them to see my dad infront of my face.
    “Good morning honey bunny! Rise and shine! Today’s the day you go to Arizona to visit your sister!” I grunted then rolled over so my back was facing him and tried to go back to sleep. But then he started bouncing on my bed. I faced him again and opened one eye. He grinned like a little child.
    “Good morning!” He’s so energetic in the morning like a kid would be. I sighed and got out of my bed. I trudged over to my closet and got ready for the day. All the while thinking about the dream playing it over, and over in my head. I thought about every one and a small trace of a genuine smile graced my lips.
    “The dummy how can I be happy if he’s not here he carried my heart to the grave.” I wiped a tear from my eye, and wiped everything from my mind focusing on what’s to come.


___________________________________________________________________
A/N: Sorry if there wasnt much detail I'm like really tired so I hope you still like it *yawn*
© Copyright 2008 Tami (torigurl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1447772-Spring-Fregrance