*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1448122-Game-Review--Guitar-Hero-Aerosmith
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Review · Entertainment · #1448122
My views on the latest entry in the Guitar Hero series.
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
A Review by Shocker

THE INTRO: Guitar Hero is one of the most successful music gaming franchises of all time. Spanning a plethora of sequels, spin-offs, and rip-offs. On June 6th, I got the latest entry entitled, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. And I would like to review it for you


THE OVERVIEW: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith follows the journey of Boston rock band Aerosmith, as they rise from high schools and bars, to the Super-bowl and Rock Hall of Fame. You play most of the game as lead guitarist Joe Perry, but you also have to pick one of the classic made up characters for the opening band. You play 2 non-Aerosmith songs, then the band makes a dramatic entry, then you play 3 Aerosmith songs. Do this 6 times with a Joe Perry battle, and you beat the game. Unlockables include songs by Aerosmith, and the Joe Perry Project. Extra guitars and finishes. And the Aerosmith guitarists, Run D.M.C., and outfits for the fake characters.

THE PROS: Aerosmith, enough said. Also, the set-list is great! With hits like Rag Doll, Sweet Emotion, and Dream On. Plus, the online modes are a god blessing. But best of all is the wireless Gibson les paul controller with the Aerosmith face plate.


THE CONS: The game is too short and easy. Plus the graphics may be colorful, but stiff and creepy. Plus everything is so expensive.

THE FINAL POINT: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith is a perfect hold-over until Guitar Hero: World Tour. So go buy it if you are a fan.
8.0/10.0
© Copyright 2008 The Shocker (shockwriter23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1448122-Game-Review--Guitar-Hero-Aerosmith