*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1448415-Number-Three
by Rosina
Rated: E · Short Story · Nonsense · #1448415
Third one...
The party was fun. To put it simply, it didn’t get out of control and I got blissfully plastered. Sometimes intoxication is a bad thing, but sometimes it allows you to release your tensions and submit yourself to silly desires and childish whims.
Six Stella’s in my belly lead to a man trying his luck with me, even though he was ten years my senior and knew I am a lesbian. The talking lead to him putting his hairy arms around my throat, and trying to kiss me. I kept moving back, twisting my body away from his, until he fell into the side, smashing a glass. Kay was holding my hand in an instant. Nobody was happy about the information I gave on the glass incident, and he was wrestled over the front door step. The last we heard of him was his incessant kicks banging the front door.
Me, Kay, Kathie and Linda retreated to the quiet of the bedroom, after this display of drunken violence. My head swam, my body swayed, on the luxurious bed, until the world around me transgressed into a mean and perturbing nightmare…
Men: immense and bald and clothed in black. They banged on the windows outside and kicked in the door. Two of them supernaturally scaled the house, straight through the window into the room where I collapsed. They come to teach me. To mock me for not letting men have their way with me. To bully me into burning and brazen sex. As they crawl up the walls they are ready to force and thrust themselves into my disconsolate pussy: manic at the opportunity to disgorge my body, and disgrace my sexuality. It is so very important for them to reclaim me, their prisoner of narrow minded values.
I’m abandoned naked, trembling on the floor, shaking with terror, disgust and self loathing. An unpreventable maelstrom gathers strength and speed inside my chest, distorting my whole body with rage and humiliation. I am consumed, tears stream down my aching face, dripping onto bare and erect nipples. They leave a trail of slug slime, down past my contorted mouth. This sickening saltwater slithers between my ugly lips causing my tongue to tingle and I wretch. Pale and stringy vomit smacks against my bruised thighs and nugatory pussy, but the warmth is strangely comforting against the numb ice lining my skin.
© Copyright 2008 Rosina (rosinajones at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1448415-Number-Three