*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1448487-The-Art-Patron-Chapter-3
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1448487
The unexpected visit by Michael.


After I picked the candle up out the water, I noticed that the water was getting cold. I started to shiver and goose bumps formed all over my wet body. Moreover, my tits became so hard. I tried to decide if it was from the cold or if it was from talking with Michael. Then I decided that it was from both.

I drained some of the water out of the tub and began to filled it again with hot water. As the water level began to rise and cover my legs, I began to get all warm again. When the water got to my chilled womanhood, the warmth engulfed me and caused a sensation. I instantly let out a sigh and began to run my fingers across my hard nipples.

As I did this, I began to think of Michael. His eyes etched into my mind like a wonderful piece of art. They were passionate and I knew if I looked into them long enough, I would give all to him. This excited me in all ways and I was embarrassed to know I was thinking of another man in this manner besides Simon.

As I began to roll my nipples between my fingers, I thought how it would feel to have Michael’s soft lips on them. The embarrassment was not enough for me to keep him out of my mind and want him. The fire was burning in me for this man as I imagined him sucking on my tits. I wanted him in that tub with me and I wanted to experience it all with him.

Then slowly, I started to drag my free hand across my abdomen down to my already throbbing pussy. My thoughts immediately wanted to feel his strong hands and long fingers on my labia as he worked his way to inside my womanhood. I wanted to feel him and wanted him to play with my womanhood. The thought made me run my finger back and forth my slit and to feel how wet I had gotten. I could not believe I was thinking of MICHAEL….not Simon.

"Oh, Michael!” I cried out. My clit was throbbed and I touched it. My passions and desires were building. The pressure in me was building and I wanted to release. I began to massage faster and harder. My time for my release was near and then…. the damn doorbell rang.

I tried quickly to make myself release that wondrous feeling, but I had lost all that I was wanted. I let out a sigh of disgust, and grabbed my towel to dry off. I also yelled that I would be right there, but the bell kept ringing. I put my robe on over my nude body and ran down the stairs. The only thoughts going through my mind was that this better be good or an emergency. I have not been this frustrated in a while. I felt like a drug addict needing a fix.

I unlocked the door and opened it. To my surprise, the only thing I saw was large bouquet of assorted flowers and a pair of hands holding them. The HANDS! I knew those hands. I was just fantasizing about those hands. It was Michael. From behind the flowers, I heard the same sexy and husky voice that I had heard on the phone.
"I came to apologize for interrupting your bath," he said.

"You interrupted more than that," I replied under my breath. Then clearly, I said, "You didn’t have to that. I am flattered that you would do that."

"No I had to," he responded. "You never interrupt a woman while she is in her bath." Then he appeared from around the flowers, looked at me up and down, and gave the sexiest and most sensual smile.

I began to blush because I realized that I was in my robe and completely nude underneath. Not to mention what I was doing before the bell rang. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew; the bottom of my robe parted all the way up to my thighs. His eyes widen and a low moan escaped him as he said, "Looks like you were not finished with your bath. Would you like to finish? I would be more than happy to join you and wash your back."

I immediately felt the heat coming from my face as I began to blush at what he said. I began to blush even more about the thoughts I had about him. I wanted him to wash more than my back. That "unsafe" feeling was back and intriguing me. I stood there in silence thinking. Then I did something unlike me and very much out of character, I took the flowers out of his hand and laid them on the foyer table. I gently took his hand into mind and led him upstairs.

When we reached the top of the stairs, Michael stopped me. He turned me around and looked into my eyes as he pulled the clasp out of my hair. My hair fell onto my shoulders and he began to rub his hand over it. While he did that, he began to untie my robe. When he accomplished this feat, he took both hands, took my robe off my shoulders, and let it drop to the floor.

Michael took a few steps back and looked at my body. He had a seriousness about him and in his face. He began to walk around me and to examine my body. It was as if he was an artist and I was his subject. Was he finding my best side to draw or paint, or was he seeing what he was going to enjoy? With all of this, he was both fascinating and intriguing me.

Eventually, he came close behind me and lifted my hair. He leaned in so close that I could feel his hot breath on my neck. As much as I wanted him to, his hands never touched my bare body. He just stood there closely; his hot breath on my neck  drove me crazy. My nipples became so hard that they began to throb. He moaned as he noticed this sight and placed his hands completely over my tits. He began to massage them slowly and sensually.

He touched my breasts in a way that I felt as if he was memorizing the shape and the firmness of them. His fingers began to trace around my hard and extended nipples. I was mesmerized and completely submissive. I was his and he knew it.

He finally spoke and said, "Please go to the bedroom and lay on the bed. I will be right there."

I walked to my room, laid my nude body on the bed, and anxiously waited on this man. All sorts of thought ran around my mind. The first thought was, ‘Why am I doing this?’ Several others followed, but I chose to ignore them.

Michael entered the room with his entire body showing. I just gazed at this wonderful Adonis. He was lean, tanned, and a sight of perfection. He walked with confidence and his eyes never left me. This was made me uncomfortable and I thought of all my imperfections.

He sat on the bed beside me. He smiled and continued to gaze at me. He then spoke in a soft voice, "May I memorize your body?"

I replied confused. I asked him, "What do you mean by that? You have looked at my body constantly. Don’t you have it memorized by now?"

He replied so seriously, "Yes, I have it memorized with my eyes and in my mind. I want to memorize every inch of your body with the touch of my fingers, my hands, and my lips. That is all that I will do unless you want more to happen."

This enticed me in a way that I had never experienced. I wanted him to do this more than anything I have ever wanted. He smiled and had turned me onto my stomach. He wanted to start with my back first. I rolled over and obeyed him. I anxiously anticipated his touch against my bare skin.

I felt his fingers gently move my hair out of the way and he began to trace the back of my neck with them. He glided his fingers over the top of my shoulders. He continued this from the top of my back to my bottom. He did not miss a spot. It relaxed me to a limp state and chills ran through out me.

His touch was so sensual. He drove my senses into overdrive. I trembled at his touch and wanted him to roll me over and take me. I squirmed as my womanhood throbbed and decided to let him finish his exploration.

When he was at the base of my back, he took his hands and pressed down hard. He slid his hands across my ass cheeks down to where they met my legs. He grabbed my cheeks in his hands and began to squeeze and massage them. I let out a slight moan and squirmed a little. My pussy reacted wildly to this. It felt so wonderful and I became so moist.My scent began to penetrate the room. My own aroma enticed me to no end.

All of a sudden, he grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart. He ran his fingers from the top of my crack right to the point of my pussy and stopped. I jumped, and sighed because I thought I was going to feel his amazing fingers in my wanting pussy, but I didn’t. He just continued stroking there for several minutes, and then stopped. I let a moan of disappointment and he seemed to ignore it.

His hands went down my left leg to my feet, followed by my right leg. Then he used his tongue and locked the length of each leg. I had chills all over my body. He noticed and let out a little chuckle as he continued to torture me by licking the inside of my thighs. I would inch my pussy towards his tongue, but he would move. I felt as if I was playing a cat and mouse game and I was determined that this cat gonna get the mouse. I did not care what it took.

When he was finished with this phase of torture, he got off the bed. He asked me to turn over. When I did, he cock was hard. I gasped at the sight. I had never seen one that long and thick before in my life. He was about 9½ inches and thick. He was so hard that there was not a wrinkle on it. The skin on the head of his cock was so tight from his erection that it was so smooth and shiny.His veins protruded and I saw that he was pulsating.I reached out to touch this man's heavenly endowment, but he stopped me.

He replied, "You will get your time to explore me at a later time." He gently placed my hand down by my side.

He came over to the bed and straddled me. He leaned down and brushed my hair off my face. He placed his thumbs at the center of  my forehead and he rubbed it to the outer edge. He slowly followed the contour of my face to my chin. He closed his eyes and learned my face with his touch and fingers.

Michael traced my nose and then he traced my lips. He leaned in to my lips and he lightly let his meet mine. He kissed me softly at first and then he became more forceful. His tongue parted my lips. I felt his tongue in search of mind and then it entwined with mine. He kissed as if he was eating my pussy instead of kissing me or that is how I felt and wanted.

His tongue was gentle in my mouth. He teased me for minutes with it. Then he pressed hard to my lips and his tongue was entwined with mine.. I was beyond any control at that moment. I moaned loudly and pulled him in tight to me. My pussy flowed with moisture and I needed to release my built up desire. I pressed my hips up and my womanhood was against his hard endowment and body. I began to grind into him. A sensation raged through out me and I exploded. My body spasmed and I  moaned loudly.  I kissed him harder, biting his lip. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in tight. I wanted him. I wanted his hard cock in me.

We stopped kissing and he looked into my eyes and said, "I will have to finish my exploration at another time. I want you too badly right now." Then he laid his body on top of mine and rolled us over in the bed.

Now I was on top. I raised my head slightly and looked into his eyes. Then he said with care and concern, "You have never been with anyone of my size before, have you?"

I simply replied, "No."

He began to stroke my hair and said, "I do not want to hurt you. Maybe it will be best if you were on top. That way you can control how much you can take. If at any time it is uncomfortable or it hurts, I will stop."

I rose up onto my knees, opened my legs on each side of him and lowered my pussy down onto him. I reached down and grabbed his hard throbbing cock and placed it right at my opening. I felt this hard and wondrous cock go in me. I felt my pussy stretch as it entered me. I held my breathe from the sensation of being stretched. I moaned as I felt the length of his cock fill me. I let his cock go far enough in me that I was felt some pressure but no pain.

I began to tighten my muscles around his thick cock. I rode him slowly to savor each new sensation I felt from his manhood. Everything felt so vivid and strong. It was an entirely new experience for me. I felt like it was the first time I had been with a man.

As I rode him, my clit would rubbed against him and my juices flowed. I moaned  uncontrollably and I released an orgasm of seismic proportion. Every muscle in my body tightened and I released fully. He forced his hard cock deep into me and I screamed out. He stopped immediately. 

Quickly I said, "Don’t stop. I am fine. You are driving me insane. Fuck me hard, Michael!"

He obliged and the more he went into me, faster and harder, the sensation increased.He began to tell me how hot, wet and tight my pussy was. He did not know how much longer he could last. My pussy was like something he had never experienced before and that he was in a state of euphoria.

I released again. It was stronger and harder than before. My juices flowed like a river. His cock pressed harder into me and  I squirted all over his cock and felt it run out of me. At that moment, he released in me. He moaned wildly and he pulled me fully into his cock.  He released so much of his hot juiced that I felt it hit all the way inside of me. In unison, we moaned and enjoyed our sensations.

After our fulfillment, I collapsed onto him. He wrapped his arms tightly around me. We just laid there until we both could move again. Then I laid beside him, snuggled into his arms and we enjoyed the quietness in the room, until the phone rang. I looked at him and did not know whether I should answer it or not.

He motioned for me to answer it and I did. It was Simon on the other end. He called to apologize for not being able to come home for my birthday. I just listened to him and did not say a word. By this time, Michael had his fingers going in and out of my drenched pussy. It took all I had to keep my breathing under control and not to moan.

Simon finally said that he knew I was mad and knew that I would not talk to him. He told me that he loved me and hung the phone up. I hit the off button on the phone and threw it on the floor. I grabbed Michael’s hand and felt the motions that he was using to enter my pussy with his long fingers. I released again very violently. I held  his hand still because it was more than I could take. The sensitivity at that moment was too great. 

Before I knew it, he was inside me again with his wonderful cock. The long, deep strokes amazed my womanhood and me. It was the first time I had a man that satisfied me in every way. Our excitement lasted a while until exhaustion settled in.
I turned on my side with his arms wrapped around me and we fell a sleep.
© Copyright 2008 Carolina Kitty (kittysc40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1448487-The-Art-Patron-Chapter-3