*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449147-The-adventures-of-Clark
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Thriller/Suspense · #1449147
This is a work in progress but I hope it will turn out okay in the end.
Chapter 1: The Clark.

There was this guy and, we called him clark and he war very happy around it. But then a guy said go away and he liked this dude but when he went to the park to the car and the park he was died the end. But not really 'cause go away clark, go to your demon fancy pants computer screen and then i cant remember the rest of the song but i know hat its okay i guess. And then he fell over which hurt but he didnt mind because sammie was at the park and then they went home time at school is the best part apart from dinner but clark has no intestines so he not eat the time of day when i write the story is cool but you are cooler said the dude to clark so he was happy again. Oh yeah clark is a sausage, did i mention that? 'cause its kinda important and i dont think the monkey hands worked well but it got the crwod going so i guess the dude was a pie.

Chapter 2: The Clark as well as me.

Then clark died the end for real this time.


Dedicated to Duck the Clark.
© Copyright 2008 DanAlsoTom (danalsotom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449147-The-adventures-of-Clark