*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449289-INDIANA-JONES-and-the-forbiden-eye-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1449289
part 2 of the ride-based adventure (get your hat on)
the airport was crowded, a figure in a fedora and navy-blue suit was walking towards his private plane, behind him was a man in a white suit and turban, and a man in a grey suit and hat and umberella who called his son "indy". as indy inched through the crowed newspaper reporters gathered round asking so many questions he could not understand them. on the plane, indy fell asleep, and waited for shangai. but suddenly he was awakened by a shaking woman "dr. dr. quick, the pilots been shot!" "what!" indy gasped "yes he's been shot, your a doctor right?" the woman looked like she had sobbed intensely, and sounded like she screamed so loud-she shook the clouds! indy studied her and said "not that kind of dr., hows the pilot?" the woman looked and said "oh, god, he's dead!" "can't you fly this thing?" "i'm just a co-pilot!" (sob) "wheres dad?" indy looked through the curtain and saw sallah punching a man in a tuxedo-a chinese man! "jr.!" henry shouted "we caught him, now can you fly this, you flew before." there was a look of releif on the woman's face but indy replied "yeah, but, that was a bi-plane, i can't fly this thing."
the woman fainted. "quick... get the parachutes!" sallah knocked the man out and grabbed the parachutes and tossed them to one another "quick!" he shouted "get the lady, i'll open the door!" indy put a parachute on the lady and he and henry waited for sallah to open the door. the door took some time but sallah got it and then tried to find a parachute for himself. "take that son of a guns chute, he can just pay for his crime!" "i agree." henry pointed out.
sallah grabbed the terrorrist's parachute and they all jumped out. then a few minutes after they jumped-the chinaman jumped out-not knowing his para chute was taken. the woman woke up and found herself hugging a man, looked down at the ground, and fainted again. henry wasn't to keen on parachuting so he opened his umbrella and gulped (though he was more satisfied after that).
they landed in the streets of shangai and looked up at-club obi-wan! then a man (about nineteen) stepped out and said "dr. jones! my what a way to make an entrance! ha,ha,ha."
indy looked up and smiled "shorty!" there was much embracing and introducing. then they got down to buissness "what about the woman indy?" sallah asked "shall i get a cab for her?" shorty offered. the woman woke up as they said these thing and said "are you kidding? i'm sticking with ya'll...i have no where else to go!" they went inside and got a seat. and watched a show "wheres willie?" indy wondered then henry asked indy to explain the eye of mara "well" indy said "some thousand years ago a 'god' named mara came to the tukanunu warriors, who changed there names to the maranui, then they built a temple to mara and mara was pleased so to show his grattitude he put three gifts in it." "what gifts the woman asked "who are you anyway?" "the names sarah jewels, hot-head. and i know who you are-your that indiana guy." "yes, well, the gifts are-the fountain of youth, the chamber of earthly riches, and the observetory of the future!" "but the people. missused the gifts!" shorty continued "and mara destroyed them with a flood! but the temple and treasure...remained." "great" said sallah "what do look for first?" indy smiled and said "the power stone" "what?" "the power stone is mara's heart, and it is gaurded by-the forbiden eye of mara!" "finally!" henry said "what is this eye?" "well, whoever looks into it are doomed to go beyond the gates of doom-" "doom!" sarah blurted "oh, no." she got up and left "the eye" indy continued "guards the temple, and the power stone, so the legend says." there was much chatting and then indy saw something-a dark figure in the corner of the bar-then indy reconized him. "kao kan! whats he doing here?"
"well uh, dr. jones...thats the archeoligist the nazis picked"
"thats strange, are you sure shorty, kao isnt very smart."
"i'm sure. but the nazis pick him not becuase of his brain...but because his archeoligist team are not digger's-there secret agent's from japan, lead by general sakura, he hired them disgusing as a japanese militia secretary, they gladly accepted his bribe money, they call themselves G.O.D.S (Guns Of the DragonS). they are very dangerous." indy smirked and whispered "time to go." to sallah and his dad "get the girl sallah, dad get a taxi, shorty, with me!" indy put on his hat and walked up to wu han and said "kao kan." to wich kao replied "dr. jones" "is your father here?" "he's dead, dr. jones" they stared at each other and then indy said back "okay, goodbye...kao kan" "same to you dr. jones" as indy and short round walked off kao kan whispered "same to you...indiana." and jap's and nazis ran to the upstair's roof. as indy walked to the car he whispered to shorty "tell me you prepared for..." "theres a bazooka in the trunk and machine gun in back seat." "good!" indy said as he got the bazooka out of the car and wan li got the gun. then they got in the car but...exited on the other side and hid with the others.
indy was quiet but then said "wait for it...wait for..." when the snipers on the roof shot the missile at the car. the taxi blew up and indy shouted "fire!" and henry (who wasn't quit stable) shot the rocket at the snipers, the missile hit the roof, henry flew back, and the snipers were gone...but wu han wasn't finished he ordered two ladies to kill dr. jones indy threw the machine gun at shorty, and told his dad to go to the airport and get a flight out of china, sallah took out his pistol and fired away-the fight was on! indy used the whip to pull a ladder down so shorty could get the rest of the snipers. as shorty climbed indy took two g.o.d.s. out and then heard shorty yell "um, dr. jones? i, uh,...help!" indy climbed to the roof and saw two chinese ladies armed with-fans! but these fans hade sharp blades on the end. indy looked and said "i'll never hit a woman-but you i can make an exception on!" the girls flped and twirled and kicked-hard. and poor indy (not knowing kung fu) was knocked around. so he pulled his whip out and wrapped it around one and-thought fast! he flung her twowards the edge of the building-didn't quite work. so he grabbed a bar and swung-missed swung again-hit! but the woman wasn't done she sprang up and did a hammer strike from the air, indy rolled out of the way and swung again-hit again! and this time she was knocked out-the other one ran from behind and indy turned around-only to get a scar across his cheek! "yeeow! shooorrrrt-roooouuunnnddd!" " i'm a little busy" (machine gun fire) "dr. jones" "dang! that does it!" indy wrapped the whip around the girls leg and swung her of the building. then shorty shouted "indy! look" indy looked and saw a machine gun turret being set up on the other building "oh, man shorty-duck!" "where?" "no, duck down!" "oh that duck!" the gun fired and the nazis laughed on the other side but then "bang bang, pow, punch, sok!" indy and shorty looked up and saw sallah-smiling with his gun and a nazi in his hand "ha, we shall have one last laugh at the germans, my freind!" "oh yeah, sallah, quick wheres the girl?" "er um...i dont know, she was getting drunk at the bar a minute ago!" indy looked worried and looked around then heard the sound of punching and looked where he knocked down the female assassin. sarah was on top of her, drunk, and beating the snot out of her. "youshon or daughter of a dogsh, i'm gonna beat the...the...the it out o' you ya' hear me?" indy tried not to laugh and shorty rolled on the floor laughing as hard as ever. indy looked and said "sarah, stop, just come up here where it's um, safe" "you bafoon! you alwaysh get in trou...trouble!" "just get up here!" "oh fine you picky, uh, icky, oh, handshome thang you!" indy smirked and went to shooting "we'll never get out if we dont get to the street." "well" shorty said examaning the street "lets jump!" "what?" sarah stumbled over there and said (rather stupidly) "aw, do it when i'm drunk, espesh'lly over doom doorsh or gatesh, i'll do anything." indy grabbed sarah and jumped, shorty followed.they hit a market stand roof (for a blanket it wasn't that soft, indy stated) when they hit the ground, sallah was boxing a nazi who pulled out his pistol. indy whipped the pistol out his hand and sallah laughed and continued knocking him out "now shee?" sarah blurted "washint 'dat fun?" indy looked at her with embarasment and replied "hardly, you stay here." indy and shorty went to fight and sarah went to a firework stand and placed it in the middle of the street. then henry pulled up in a truck "get in son, i got a flight" indy jumped in and said "sallah get in, shorty grab the girl!" indy shot the nazi's as sallah and shorty did what they were told. as they drove away indy saw some nazi convoys chasing after them "oh shoot, now what?" "gimme da' gun!" sarah said as she took it "this is it!" she shouted as she shot-the firework stand-instantly fire works spewed of, taking trucks with them, cars exploded in blue, green ,red ,and kao kan shouted "this is not the end jones, i will get the powers of the forbiden eye before you, and you will wish you had never been born, indiana jones." as they sped away indy laughed and shouted back "nice try-kao kan! ha, ha,!" and they were gone. "now where to?" sallah asked shorty scooted up and said "before we leave we must go to nulan yu, he has a library filled with old maps-including the one to mara's temple." "well then" indy smiled and said "lets go get a map!" and sarah replied "yeeeaaah to the library...now...were are we goingsh?"-END PART 2.
© Copyright 2008 thedarkknightofthesith (xilver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449289-INDIANA-JONES-and-the-forbiden-eye-2