*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449572-Hes-Confused
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Other · #1449572
This is about the young men, and their struggle with the streets.
He holds the cross in his left hand, the gun at his right. He prays in the morning and prowls at night. Does good in school, but he runs with the fools. Makes money every day, and shares with the church. He swares up and down, on his new rebirth. Claims the bad act, and still he pacts that he'll see heaven. He's confused. He doesn't know what to do. Only God can save his soul and bring it to the light. Will he ever make it right? He fights God's gifts, but asks him for help. Whoa unto him, for people in the lack of knowlegde. Yet the pledge of his heart to the strongness of good will fickles him. He's confused. He know'a his life style is not cool. But he rocks wit it,  locked in it, even pill pops and it still doesn't help with his decisions. Which make deep insitions into his life. The choice is simple, just look out that window of opportunity as it knocks at his door. He's some of God's word, know recieve some more. Will he see it? Will he do it? Or will he just forget it. Somebody please help him woth the right thing, cause he's confused!
© Copyright 2008 poeticform (s.j.poetic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449572-Hes-Confused