*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449704-The-Priest-brings-the-Lord-to-Mass
Rated: E · Short Story · Religious · #1449704
This is a fictional story about the Lord and communion
A "little one" sits out in your church, in the congregation,they know me,I'm their saviour Jesus, and you are my priest.
And as they patiently wait for you to come down the aisle,as they see you approach the altar,they know now that it is I who become present and not you.
They close their eyes,and silently cry out"I greet thee my King!" Oh Adonai of Peace and Love.
Then,they lay their heart and spirit prostrate before me, eventhough they physically can't, in their hearts, they do.
And as they open their eyes,and see you kiss my altar,you turn to them and smile a welcoming smile. It is my smile, and it causes joy to leap into their hearts because they know its me, their lord who greets them. My smile wraps their soul and hearts in love, and and makes my presence known.
My heart listens with mercy and love, as I hear the humbleness of the voices of my little ones saying"Lord have mercy!" Oh! how could I not love these creatures who come to ask this of their creator!
And, as their voices rise in song to the "Gloria", my heart comes to tears as my little ones show their love. Oh how could I not spread my arms around them,with hugs and kisses of peace, love and assurance that I never leave them.Not even for a second.
Now, as they listen to my words,and the words of the prophets,how could I not but grace them and bless them, and help them as they try to learn. I smile as they try so hard to comprehend.
And,now, my priest, they bring to your hands,simple gifts of bread and wine.
And as your eyes and heart look up to heaven,and with a heartfelt prayer,you ask me..the King of the Universe, the Lord of Mercy and Love, to leave my throne in heaven. And, as your stretch out your hands, I cannot resist the voice, the heart, the look of my fellow priest, and annointed disciple! So, immeadiately, I leave heaven and am there for you!
Now, as I gaze into the fold, I anxiously await with graces wrapped up in love and kisses from my heart and from all of heaven, to give to my little ones who come to recieve me with clean and pure hearts, to them I give my heart in the very flesh.
Not all, this day, will come to me, with a pure heart. And only in judgement, will some of my little ones realize how much they should have changed,both in appearance and in their souls, before coming before my throne of love and grace.
But those that did come ready for me, bring me such consolation, and hope, that their brothers and sisters will follow.
Now, as they silently thank me. I hear every whisper from their hearts. I smile and bless each one,and as my disciple sends them on their way, I turn and go back to my throne in the tabernacle, and wait. I silently tell them all thank you for coming to me, and I need you to hurry back ! I need to be with you!
But remember, I do go everywhere with you, to help you , to love you, to guide you, and protect you. And nothing anyone says or does can change this!
Now, as my priest, the one whose call I answered, genuflects and goes back down the aisle to continue my work, And I smile at him. I say, "Your heart is mine forever,as in the time of Malchizedek. Your hands and feet and eyes and voice are mine and are guided by the Holy Spirit, and heaven , who contains that Holy Trinity, who loves the sheep, so I need you to bring them to me...again and again again....and again.!."
note:: I hope this encourages all priest,so that you know you are never alone, and that the sheep love you for bringing Jesus to us, and for helping us to be ready for that moment when we cant go back in time and change anything, our moment of destiny ,and that moment in which our eternal future will be decided.

© Copyright 2008 Crystal Faith (jill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1449704-The-Priest-brings-the-Lord-to-Mass