*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1450322-Prologue-for-DeadWood-Moon
Rated: E · Chapter · Young Adult · #1450322
tell me how to make it better. tell me if you would want to keep reading. thanks
There I sat alone, in the shadowy corner of my unwillingly obtained bedroom.  I held my knees closely and tightly to my chest, my head pressed uncomfortabley against the solid white wall, my long, intensely black hair barely exposing my face.  I kept getting little twinges of ache in my head from the impermeable surface, but I gave my best effort to ignore it.  Instead, I focused on my expectations for tomorrow at my new school.  It was going to be hell.  Hopefully I wouldn't draw too much attention to myself in the High School...  I didn't like to be in the spotlight at all.  I was shy, anti-social.  Unfortunately, I kind of figured I would bring myself some form of regard.  Not only because I was the new girl, but I was plagued with misfortunes and many, many unmistakable flaws.  I sighed heavily at the thought of all those new, mysterious eyes all glued onto me as I quickly created my own social life's demise.  Not to mention, my self-esteem's demise as well...      There was only one thing I was ever really blessed with in my life.  Although, most of the time, it seems more like a curse than anything.                                                                I can see, and speak, to the dead.
© Copyright 2008 Gothic Girl (vamphetamine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1450322-Prologue-for-DeadWood-Moon