*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1450531-Summer-Fields
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by French
Rated: · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1450531
something i wrote in school after a test, it's completely fictional.
Silence covered the vast expanse of the grassy field. Each blade danced to the tune of the wind. Slender legs raced anxiously through, trail blazing for a much larger boy than she was. Advancing towards her resting place, following the narrowing path she knowingly left for him. The beat of his heart pounded vivaciously, adding drums to the melody. Her grass stained dress lay under her exposed body. Her eyes spoke the delicate words her lips couldn't manage. She clung to this momentary innocence as the boy filled the gap between their eager bodies. Secret tears gently lined the tender spots on her cheeks. The day progressed as their surroundings played out their own musical chords. They simultaneously discovered their own ending as the sun and the moon exchanged resting places above.
© Copyright 2008 French (frenchie08 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1450531-Summer-Fields