*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1450793-Kingdom-Hearts-Chasseur-de-Primes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1450793
Note:This is after All Kingdom Hearts events.
Hello all! This my first story, be gentle. Please!

Chapter 1:

As the wind from the crisp night air blew through the window into Kahl's room, he was hard at work fixing his new tool, a wooden slingshot. "Oh dang!" He bursts, "Another one broken, great." He threw the small piece of wood out the window. There was a knock that came from outside. "Hey! What just hit my head?" the masculine voice said from outside the window. "Oops, sorry Julin." He apologized, looking out the window and smiling. "It's alright, I'll live", He replied,"Now come on, I'm going down to the shore, you wanna come with?" "Well...sure I guess I'll go." Kahl answered. As the two walked at an even pace down the board walk, beings were watching them. "Those fools heart power must be mine, it is very strong." An evil sounding, feminine voice said as it watched them from above. "NO, what we need right now is some power! Lots and lots of power!" Another voice commented "Oh calm your jets you overgrown fireball!" Another voice replied. "Who you callin' an overgrown fireball you weightlifting muscle man!" The voice from earlier screamed back. "Oh how dare you sir, I shall destroy you, for I am the mighty Gast-" "SILENCE!" He was interrupted by another, commanding voice. "Let us go to that boy, the smaller one, he has a very strong heart." The voice said "Narsius, go to that boy, show him what his heart means to the universe and our mission, and bring it back with you." "Yes my lord!" Another commanding but softer voice replied.


"Hey Kila, didn't expect to see you here." Julin admitted to the girl. Kila was very pretty, she had long, red hair, crystal blue eyes, and a great figure. She also had a strong heart like Kahl, with his curly brown hair and green eyes, he could strike any girl down with love, but not Kila, not yet. "Hey guys." She answered and smiled. "What's up?" "Not much." Kahl answered shyly. As soon as he stepped onto the hot, comforting sand on the beach, he began to feel weird, like his soul was gone from his body. "Sorry guys, but I g-gotta go, I'm feeling uh, sick to my stomach." He reasoned. "Well...okay, you go get some rest." Kila said to him softly. Kahl ran off the sunny beach and back to his house. As he entered his room the feeling he had at the beach was getting bigger and bigger. Then he finally gave into it and collapsed onto the bedroom floor.




"Sora, I'm here, don't give up, keep your heart shining, your heart will bring light to all the worlds. Don't give up, don't give up..........................................................................................."









Well guys it might be short, it might not be, I'm finished with chapter one more to come when its coming! Peace.


© Copyright 2008 Marluxia94 (khfan94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1450793-Kingdom-Hearts-Chasseur-de-Primes