*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451014-Bound-By-Words-chapter-7
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by xxhHxx
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1451014
Seen On Quizilla
Ah, the sweet smell of teenage sweat.

The hall ways naturally were plugged up with its inhabitants. Ryan, Jon, Spencer and I walked slowly and with shuffled steps through the many mixed crowds.

"It was disgusting," Spencer made a face, "I walked in on her having phone sex!"

Everyone struck a grossed out pose at the thought of Spencer's little sister having phone sex after getting out of the shower. You know, I didnt use to like Spencer, but he's alright. It seems like the sickest things happen to him though, the poor guy.

The hallway divided and everyone but Ryan and I strode left.

"You guys are going...?" Jon raised an eyebrow, suspicious. Leave it to Jon to make the excruciatingly offensive comments.

"To get our projects from the art room for Fawaz in science." I replied grimly, giving him an apprehensive glare.

"Are you sure?" he grinned in that 'im going to touch your children' way, "No side trips to the janitor's closet then?"

"Ew, no dumbass!" and I shoved him by the shoulder. He laughed and continued on his way as Ry and I went our own way.

I could tell that he was a little awkward after my statement, but I didnt ask, because honestly, I wasnt sure why he would be upset at that.

"Phone sex is weird anyways." I decided, scrunching up my nose so that my red-rims shrunk up.

"Have you tried it?" Ryan asked, looking at me expectantly as we walked through other chattering crowds.

Yes, because I of all people am addicted to phone sex. "No!" I shouted, "But of course, you being your slutty self."

It was meant as a joke until he said, "More than you'll ever know."


Once again, the Boxman's Girlfriend song interrupted my questioning as his phone rang.

"Boxman! Boxman! Boxman just got a girlfriend! He ended up pissing his pants, but he still got a-"

"I gotta take this," he mouthed at me, cornering himself near a closed doorway and locked door so he could hear.

Those lips formed the word 'hello' perfectly as he concentrated on the call, eyes dead set on the wall in thought.

Naturally, Ryan got a lot of phone calls, and I couldnt help but laugh loudly at the ironic relation between our discussion about phone sex and the timing of this phone call.

He shot a green-glazed glare at me as I did so, pressing his finger to his lips for me to shut up. I obliged with a nod.

"Yes..." I saw him say, then another one. Suddenly his expression changed from playfully dangerous to absolute stone, almost...afraid?

I scrunched my nose in a 'what the fuck is up' manner and watched, full concern.

He started shaking and taking shallow breaths, eyes silent and icy.

It wasnt funny, Ryan was beginning to scare me. "Whats wrong?" My eyes were squinted in understanding as I took the few steps towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Poor boy looked fucking possessed, shutting the phone as he pried it away from its spot against his cool and soft cheek ((not that Id really know how it felt, only in my dreams)).

"What happened?" I repeated but he just shook his head, brushing my question off. I bit my lip and decided to ask again when we got to a more quieter place, like the empty art room. So I helped him by the arm a few doors down to it and walked in, letting go and allowing him to lean himself against the back counter.

"Ryan, whats wrong?" Hand on hip ((I know, gay)), I looked at him with a pout and put one hand on his back comfortingly.

Now I noticed, this was as close as I've ever yet to have been to him. Unfortunately it looked like he was about to fall over and die, but nonetheless we were close as I bent next to him as he leaned on his palms which were on the countertop.

He kept shaking his head, and I noticed he wasnt breathing either.

"Ryan, what happened?" I asked again more urgently, "Speak, boy, use what God gave you!"

"I-I-I..." he stuttered, still not breathing so that his voice was dry and soft. He always meant what he said when he spoke softly, always. It was a thing about him, like when he gave me the frightening religion talk.

For a second it looked like he was going to puke, but instead his gentle eyes closed and he collapsed.

"What the...Ryan!"

Damn it!

This really wasnt my day, and I thought my misbehaving hair was a bad thing. I bent over him, brushing his hair from his face and feeling his forehead. It was fine.

Those lively and vocal eyes were concealed, chest rising and falling at a more normal pace now, lips slightly parted as he did so.

I could feel his breath, soft and warm, constant. It was all rather enticing, but I had to do something.

No one in the classroom, going to be late for class, fuck...

I got up off my ass and snatched the teacher's phone, looking down the list pasted to the filing cabinet with all the room's phone numbers on it.

"Um...er...NURSE!" I exclaimed, dialing the number '2' on thereceiverand pressing it to my ear, giving a slight glance to Ryan.


~~~~~


The small room smelled of disinfectant and cough medicine, quite the convincing aroma. All added up to the fact that this place was supposed to be the nurse's office, a small room containing a sink, cabinets, a bed, a counter, Ryan, Nurse Binder, and me.

"I'll be back," the nurse smiled politely at me as she walked out, "Off to get some orange juice for the honey."

Referringto Ryan as a 'honey' was quite the weird statement, but I smiled back and nodded as she shut the door behind her.

It got quiet. Ry was still out cold and I was dying to know why. I know he passed out, but the whole fact that it was after a phone call intrigues me.

Let see, he stepped to the side, took the call, said 'yes' two times, and basically became electricuted.


"Ryan?" I poked him in the back gently as he was laying on his side. "Ryan..." I tried poking him harder, but he just moaned.

And I know this isnt what a normal person would be thinking right now, but it was quite the turn-on.

Poking him a few more times, he turned over on his other side, "Mmh. No..." he mumbled under his breath.

I got a devilish grin and poked him again on the shoulder, like it was a button on an Elmo toy or something.

"Mmh, dont..."

Another poke.

"Evan..."

EVAN?! Who didnt I know about and why was Ry thinking of him as he slept? And isnt Evan a guys name?

Poke.

"Dont..."

Poke.

"Please..."

Poke.

"Need..."

Poke.

It was intiresting, even if it was a shitload of jibberish and Ryan Ross language.

Then he said something that made me jump back.


© Copyright 2008 xxhHxx (xthatgreengirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451014-Bound-By-Words-chapter-7