*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451480-Nick-and-Me
Rated: E · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1451480
Cute love story between teenagers please comment
Nick and Me



He keeps staring at me. . .

Alyssa looked away from the chocolate brown eyes and worked at focusing all of her attention on the instructor at the front of the class. This was difficult for, Mrs. Seton could do nothing but drone on. Alyssa looked about the
classroom, what people who were not already asleep were fidgeting with their pens or watching the clock. Except one.
. .

". . And i will see all of you tomorrow. Have a great day, everybody!" Mrs. Seton concluded the days' training and walked into her office. Alyssa stood up and grabbed her notebook and papers, making her way to the lockers in the hall. She stopped in front of her locker. What was the combonation? She shifted her things to free one hand and started turning the lock to any combo she could think of.

"Would you like some help?" A voice from behind startled her. She jumped almost dropping her notes. She turned around and tried to hide her disappointment when green eyes met hers.
"No thank you I can get it."
"Here." He reached around her leaning in and asked her combonation. She looked in the most recent paper she was given and read it to him.
Wow, her first day at this job and she was already mixed up with the boys. Great, she thought.
She thanked the boy and slammed the locker door shut. As she stomped away her eyes locked with brown eyes. Oh man, she gasped, thinking to herself, I'm in big trouble.
The owner of the chocolate brown eyes smiled and kept walking. Yup, big trouble.
Alyssa went outside to wait for her ride.
© Copyright 2008 KristinKubash (kristinkubash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1451480-Nick-and-Me