*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1452054-The-unbelievable-we-find
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1452054
An adventure for two friends.
Chapter 1

I sighed looking out the car window. I sigh some more, boredom really was a pain in the ass. The silence was practically killing me! I am so not exaggerating, it really is that bad and mostly when it’s raining! Plus my so called friend hasn’t utter a word, I’m starting to wonder if she’s some sort of mummy or something, maybe her lips are glued together and I haven’t noticed?

Ok that’s impossible, if that were the case she would have probably have made some kind of noise but no she’s quiet…so quiet she could probably pass for a stone. I can’t even think of things to say and when I do my mouth won’t open! Oh the silence is killing me...but I have my “oh so wild and vivid imagination” to keep me company! And now it’s working…Finally!

Wow my imagination is AWESOME. Yes I do remember those awesome times…wow how I wish to go to all those haunted places me and my friend found in of course the internet, but we’re in high school in literally the middle of the semester and either way it couldn’t be possible still the idea is so awfully…tempting…so very.

I do wonder if she still remembers, after all it has been a couple years since we did all those crazy planning’s when we were in middle school, I guess things have changed, still it would have been nice if we could have actually gone through with our wild plans…I miss middle school…but then again man am I glad it’s over, the drama was horrible and very…very intense, there are so many words to describe it, but I think none of them would really do it justice…seriously you could just taste it! Probably cook it up and eating…It’ll taste sour…like does disgusting sour candies.

Still can’t help but eat them once in a while.

I sigh really wishing those plans could have come true…but hey I’m still young! And full of energy! Ok that sounds weird and just…just plain out creepy even in my own head.

“Hey are you okay, you been quiet…and that’s freaky” My friend asked me.

Man look who’s talking!

“Yea I’m just thinking” I answered.

“About what” She asked. What is she hiding?

Damn…now I’m going to have to spill the beans!

“You know traveling…around” I answered laughing nervously.

“Around where”

“Somewhere…exciting” Shit…She’s on to me!! Ok I’m being paranoid, breathe in and breathe out.

“Hey let’s go to Waverly Hills! Remember that place we wanted to go to?”

“No…What the hell is that?” I remember other places we wanted to go, Waverly hills rings a bell but I just can’t quite put my finger on it…damn great going stupid lack of memory! I’m blaming it all on you!

“You idiot, I can’t believe you don’t remember!? It’s an exciting ghost hospital…I think…ha-ha...See what you did!? You made me forget now!”

Oh I think she means that insane Sanitarium where people where killed…I think…Umm interesting.

“Let’s go!” I said ready to start bouncing inside the car, but decided against it…I wouldn’t want to lose brain cells when I hit my head against the roof…I so do not want that…Yea no.

“Moron I was just kidding! You’re insane!” She told me expressionless.

I laughed hard literally choking myself…yea I should definitely work on my laughing problem…seriously I can’t go on like this…Next thing you know I’m being placed in an insane institute! Oh that would be just sad.

“I don’t care! We’re going!” I said having trouble keeping on my “Serious Face”

"Okay look Marla your on crack, we can’t just ditch high school and with what god damn money, we don’t have anything!!!" I told her angry.

"Come on Yeisi, we haven’t done anything really fun in our lives, this would be the perfect plan to get away from everything and have fun" she answered pausing to breathe for a second.

"What about school?”!That’s the only thing that’s holding us back and plus the money and we’re only 17, how are we going to get into all those places! It’s not like they’re going to let us in!"

"We can just take a credit card and our parents can pay the bill later" I said like it was nothing…I think it was nothing.

"Ha-ha-ha you’re hilarious! Do you know how much we are going to spend on just one ticket on air plane! That’s way to much, they would kill us!"

"Who said anything about an air plane, I mean we do have a car, don’t we? We can just take turns driving and all we got to do is pay for the gas, which is 5 dollars but it'll be worth it!"

Yes it’ll be all worth it!

"Okay so we ditch school to go on a ghost hunt which we probably won’t be able to do because we are still young! So what the hell are we going to do?"

Man this is troublesome…It’ll be nearly impossible to change her mind! But do I really want to?

We were half way to school, when we stopped for gas; I got out of the care to pay for the gas and out got to it. Marla of course was just sitting inside thinking with nothing else to do.

Not like there was something to do!

After I put gas in the car I got in and started the car, Marla was begging me to go a different way. I was tired of everything so I yelled at her.

"Omg just shut up!!!! Ok Ok damn but when we get in trouble and we get over there and its a waste of time I going to be so pissed and I’ll kill you if I have to, I don’t care I’ll dump your body in a river!!!"

"So that means we get to go!!!! Yay, thank you so much, this is going to be awesome!!"

"Don’t get your hopes up; we never know what’s going to happen so just take it easy okay"

"Who cares it'll be fun!"





© Copyright 2008 LoverOfArt (mgg821 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1452054-The-unbelievable-we-find