*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1452592-Kisumi-and-Mitashis-Adventure
by Sakura
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Relationship · #1452592
two girls are engulfed by light and are in a different place.
         One day Kisumi and Mitashi went for a swim at the beach when a purple light engulfed them. When they woke up they were attacked by a dozen guys as they beat them the girls closed their eyes. Two guys appeared one had long dark blue hair in a pony tail and gold eye the other had long blond hair and blue eyes they were both strong and took on the dozen attackers, then they helped the girls up. Thank you so much for your help Kisumi says to the younger one he smiles and says your welcome. Mitashi who was shaking got lifted up by Nakago and he ask are you ok miss um she looks at him. Mitashi Withers is my name where do you girls live we don't remember well you can stay at our cottage if you want.

         They looked at them seriously yes they say as Kisumi walks Nakago still holds Mitashi and he ask her. Mitashi will you be the priestess of the earth she looks at him and says yes I will be he says good lady Mitashi. Tamahome looks at Kisumi and ask if she will be the priestess of the moon and she smiles softly and says yes of course. Whats your name priestess she says my name is Kisumi Lowe and my name is Sou Kishuku but I am called Tamahome. Nice to meet you Tamahome likewise Lady Kisumi they arrive at the cottage as they make up the guest rooms Kisumi's room is colored pink and blue and Mitashi's is colored green and blue.

         As Kisumi lies on the bed she takes alittle nap Mitashi is out with Nakago picking out food that they like and clothes for them wear Tamahome is at his dojo training. Kisumi wakes up about 6:00 that night looking around as Mitashi brings Kisumi her plate and smiles how was your nap sister. It was fine Mitashi good here eat this as she eats she can't get Tamahome out of her head as the door opens some strangers walk in with tamahome.

         This is the emperor Sai Hitei also know as Hotohori Kisumi looks at the guy about 18 with long balck hair and goldish hazel eyes as he kisses her hand. Please to meet priestess likewise Hotohori. This is Ri Houjun otherwise known as Chichiri she smiles at the blue haired brown eyed guy who seems to always smile. This is Tasuki he says hes a woman-hater looking up calmly at the reddish-orange haired amber eyed guy as he smirks.

         This is Chou Ryuuen or Nuriko he use to dress up like a girl but not anymore looks up again seeing a purple haired pink eyed guy. This is Ou Doukun or Chiriko smart for a young boy Kisumi smiles hi Chiriko nice to meet you. This is Myojuan or Mitsukake he is the doctor in the village he will fix your leg she smiles at the handsome guy nice to meet you Mitsukake likewise Lady Kisumi.

         These guy plus me are the Moon seven we protect and serve you whatever you desire we will make happen later I will cook for you guys Mitashi comes in Kisumi I am off to the supplies shop. As Mitashi leaves  Amiboshi stops by he ask is Mitashi here my one true love she left a long time ago and never returned after she left me our daughter.

         Ya'll daughter yes Kagome he holds up a little girl about a year now. Kisumi says I didn't know Mitashi had a daughter yes we met about a year ago had a fling and than a baby. Well Mitashi isn't here right now he looks at Nakago and gives him a mean look and then storms out and then she comes back about an hour after he left to find everyone asking her about kagome. Mitashi said I thought I was in love when i caught him in bed with Soi. I never have forgiven him or her.

         Then Kisumi said I remember you told me about that you were really hurt and cried for a very long time then when you saw Nakago was the first time I saw a smile light up on your face. Mitashi said this is the first I have ever been happy in my life and I don't want it to change again at all. Kisumi walks up to Mitashi and gives her a hug and says I am glad to see the smile once again it brings joy to my heart. Hey sister says Mitashi come here as they go into a different room to be by themselves and Mitashi said lets go do something crazy and not tell the guys so the sisters left out the window and not say a word to the guys.
© Copyright 2008 Sakura (sakuraharuno at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1452592-Kisumi-and-Mitashis-Adventure