*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1452913-An-Eye-For-A-heart
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1452913
as a boy grows into a man he carries the weight of his hearts yearning
It was a dark day that day, I was a young boy when it happend it was during school I was doing some remedial math or something. There was so many different kids i was afraid since i was smaller than them. As i was trying to comprehend the multiplication tables, there was a slow knock very loud sounded very authoratative. As my young mind suspected it was one of the people who has there own office in the school front counter or the schools office. But i wasn't concerned with any of them, all they did was to order me to call my mother to pick me up. I was worried the principal was aware of my earlier activity in the bathroom. in that dank tile room i was filling the whole place with water with paper towels and toilet run-off. But he just looked straight at my teacher and just signaled her to see him outsided. She excused herself from the class and instructed us to complete some work. I was closely watching the suit take a 30 something blonde woman out to the hall as he was closing that huge door I clearly saw him look into my eyes with a meloncholy stare. I would never forget those eyes to this day pupils so snakke it made the dark brown in his iris seem like on full color of what my life would soon to be.


SHIT

It seemed to be an eternity before a tear filled womans face emerged from those doors. I found so many things wrong with this picture. A suit with a horse shoe hair style, A 30 something woman with a face of agony and sorrow. But as she hiccuped and sniffled out into the class. "Class!, why dont we go to lunch early.....huh some fresh." And the school office monkey exclaimed "line up over here!!" As i was rising from that pinewood desk the large husky balding man said in that authoratative booming voice "you stay with your teacher and come to lunch after." I felt the light hand of the woman who i've grown to respect upon my shoulder. Every eye in that room was on me and me alone. This was not the normal routine for this incident. As the little bodies followed the giant there were some who gave a snicker and a held up laugh. Now i was led to her desk she sat me down and let out a sigh of spent emotion. This was the hardest thing in my life what was the death of my inner child so to speak. So here's the rundown of the conversation.

Teacher: I've called you here before lunch like this to tell you something thats really important to you.
Me:what?
Teacher: This is killing me to tell you.
Me:........
Teacher: Well you know your mom and dad?
Me:yeah you meet them a couple of weeks ago.
Teacher: Im so sorry but your parents were murdered.
Me:what no!! your lying, this is a trick!!

I flew up from my chair and stood there walking back as my anger and disbelief arose from my tiny heart. I ran and I was basicly flying home on the wings of desperation. A feeling i will be acustom to to my



MISFORTUNE
© Copyright 2008 hopeless romantic (tewfar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1452913-An-Eye-For-A-heart