*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1453489-Dear-my-love
by Jarrod
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #1453489
My Love I have never loved one like this before.
Dear My Love, 

My Love I have never loved one like this before. From the first day we met I knew you would be special. I found out that I LOVE YOU! From the bottom of my heart, we met on short notice but have grown for a long-term thing. To turn from you now would be like pulling my heart from my chest.

My Love you are the light that brightens my day. You always shine through the darkest gray. You bring so much color into my life. I longed for the day you became my wife; and since that has happened we've started a new life. My Dear, My Love, My Everything; you hold my heart with that ring.

My Love, when I was down you always brought me up. To know you're mine will help me get through the roughest times. I know that because of you, I have become a better man. I also know that you're the reason I am here with you; My Love, there's nothing I can't do.

For you My Love not even the most beautiful sunset can compare to your beauty. Why My Love had I been blessed with your love?  Why am I so lucky My Love? I know if you're reading this that I am not there with you. My Love I just wanted you to know I care. I know you're missing me as much as I miss you. So to you My Love you read this letter. Even though my life has ended my love for you will live on forever. I know you think that it's not fair. But yet you know that I will always care. I care because I know the pain you feel. Because when I left I felt it too. Now you're wondering when did I write this letter. I wrote it that night on the porch while I was watching the weather. It's something so strange but I knew what to write. It just felt good to write it that night. So My Love I am sorry that I left. But you should know that I LOVE YOU!!! I hope that you can someday get past this. Hope the pain won't last forever. I know your secret that you tried to hide. And I know you'll take care of our baby. You are a great woman without a doubt. So be good to our child like you have to me. And know that even with me gone I will always be watching over you. Goodbye my dear. I wish you no pain. But to ease your mind just go dance in the rain. To know the rain are my tears falling down. I love you My Love so be happy and no frowns.

I love you my dear; I miss you so. Please don't be sad because I am gone. Be happy at the fact that we loved while we had the chance.


Sincerely,


You Loving Husband
© Copyright 2008 Jarrod (jarrod0202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1453489-Dear-my-love