*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1453533-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1453533
please comment and tell me what yoou think
Climb a mountain, but she never does it
go by the seaside, but she never wants to
Float in the air with all the parachutes,
and birds who wildly fly away from her
but she has no care.
Cause they're meant to be there

'I must stop playing with my life,' one thinks, as one sits on one self's bed at night. I must do something with it. Maybe tomorrow I'll start. Tomorrow; yes. Tomorrow sounds good. I'll start by telling my mum how much i really care. Then... then I'm gonna chat up that fit lad I've always wanted to chat up for decades now. I should really persuade mum to go on holiday. Yes. Costa Rica. I'm not really sure where it is, but i searched it up on the internet, during my spanish class. It was full of sunlit beaches, with jet blue waves lashing freely over the sand. I can feel it in my palms right now actually, the grains escaping them one by one in the delicate wind. Oh, I just wish life was as fragrant as this! Why is life so bland, like driving a car, or eating rice or.... prawn crackers. I just love the way they bubble endlessly in your mouth, and then you reach out for another one, and another one... and...they make you so damn fat! Why am i so damn fat?!

This is a great example of how you think; how thoughts will branch of into clumps of utter shit, which was never what you thought in the first place. And then the more important things that happen to cross your mind. Well, they have disappeared now, replaced with something useless and pointless. That's why we take for granted the things we have in life. We take so many things for granted now, that its normal. What we don't realise, though, is how damn lucky we really are.

© Copyright 2008 ecccentric bunni (xvxoooxvx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1453533-Life