*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1453589-Lunar-Fairytale
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1453589
This was suppose to be a short story but i think and hopefully it'lll be come a novel..
      The Summer sky burned vivid orange and thick purple as the sun set slowly down to rest in the lands far beyond they knew.
      And although everyone in the land was preparing for bed, one Man wasn't
      Lucas drowned in his thoughts while busily writing on the crisp yellow parchment on his lap.
    He stopped and thought of the words one by one, His eyes descending down like descending from a ladder.
    You can hear his quill scratching away the hour while the wind whispers to the willows from afar.
    He stops again and stared at a violet beside him, obviously concentrated in his work.
      And she let down her long golden hair as he called her name - He thought.                           
    He softly hits his forehead  three times with his fist...Think! THINK!, he thought again.
    He writes...
    Gwendolyn had long dull blond hair that curls down to her waist and twinkling blue eyes.She had color on her cheeks and had white porcelain skin.
    She was sitting in the garden wit her chin in her hand - happily giggling away.
    " One more time! Oh please.... One more time!" She said clapping her hands.
    "Okey.. The eentsy weentsy spider.." He began, while his fingers inching on her arm to her shoulders symbolizing the spider climbing up the spout.
    "Down came the rain and WASHED the spider out!"
    She laughed as his hands showed bursting of Flowers. And then she stopped and asked..."But tell me, why did the spider want to go up the spout?"
    Gwendolyn asked, batting her eyes curiously...
      "Well.. You see, its their nature to - 
      PHEWWWW
      "Oh NO!"
        He shouted while chasing after his creations that flew in to the air.
   
© Copyright 2008 Abegail (abegail_002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1453589-Lunar-Fairytale