*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1454206-A-Prayer-for-a-New-World
Rated: E · Poetry · Drama · #1454206
This a poem that started as a drawing of a dress with writhing on it.
Prayer for a New World
Behold me for I stand before you to be gaze upon in a glorious light. I wish not to take away from the God who has place me. But merely be a reminder of the wonder of man and woman. Memory shall anew in this realm.
          May the devil cry as this Hell lies in icy ruins. “Shall you behold that is me,” Says the female. “For my rule of this realm has begun,” says the male. With hands clasped, they chant their lines in prefect harmony. A new world order marches towards The Future Peace and to Time Immortal.

         May these lives be forever remembered in the Thread of Fate. So be Death no more than a quick snip of the scissors. Take the strains of lives lost and weave it into the history of Time Forgotten.

         May this new weave become our new history. It shall reign as long as lives are born from the flesh of Love’s Remembrance and of the blood of Paradise’s Holiday.

         May we all be of this world of the Forgiving realm of dream. For dreams may become our new cities. Hopes- our countries. Wishes shall be our waterways. May new fantasies arise to be the new dreams of our off-springs.

         Allow them to take leave of their senses and achieve new levels of dreams, desires, hopes, and aspirations. May the flames of Hate be doused by the waters of Hopes.

         May Hatred’s cruelties disappear but never be forgotten or repeated. Allow those who have been burned by the fires of Hate, Greed, and Evil heal in peace.
         Finally…

May the Forgotten Threads of Time be the new strains that bind the hands of the New Generation together. May the wishes of the children become the stars that will forever reach for in the Mists of Undying Peace.

© Copyright 2008 JDragonscribe (darklovechild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1454206-A-Prayer-for-a-New-World