*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1455277-Thoughts-In-The-Night-2-The-Garden
by lidi
Rated: E · Other · Spiritual · #1455277
God calls me away to a place of intimacy and restoration.


In the quiet of the night, stillness welcomes me to a place of rest. My soul is comforted by His voice calling me to come away. I do not hesitate, but surrender to His beckoning. What secrets will He unveil to me? What loving words will He speak to my thirsty soul? He leads me down a path that has been laid for my feet alone. My joy begins to escalate as He opens the gate to a garden. Flowers of all kinds fill the air with their sweet aroma. I deeply drink in the fragrances, and my spirit becomes lighter with every breath. My voice is singing with the praises of His love for me. Swirling around, I dance before Him. He is delighted with my worship. He breathes life into me and I am refreshed. Rivers of living waters come forth to heal and soothe my wounded soul. Tears of joy stream down my face releasing years of pain. I am free. He gently takes my hand and guides me along the familiar path. " Will you come away with me again, my beloved?" He asked. I nodded with delight. He brought me to His healing garden and restored my soul. He covers me with His unfailing love.

Lidi

word count: 213
© Copyright 2008 lidi (lidi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1455277-Thoughts-In-The-Night-2-The-Garden