*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1457428-Heroprologue
Rated: 13+ · Other · Teen · #1457428
From words of thrill, to words of kill, a girl must break from her love to save her life.
My breath is short, my heart is racing, and I feel the darkness creeping nearer and nearer with each step that I take in the forest. A forest that devours my senity with great plessure and joy. While I run. Run as fast as I could possibly do in a life time.
So as my body begins to weaken from the poison, of all the things that my mind could think of was him. The one who sucked me into this parell of doom. The very one who my heart weakened to at every touch, kiss, embrace, and everything. He was the one who told me those pretty words . The very words that, he knew, I needed to hear.
But I see now that his actions, the ones that got me into this mess, speak louder then those pathetic words. As I let a few weak cries for help out, my mind was slowly starting to be consumed with the realization that I wasn't making it out alive. Still, I had to try. I had to know that at least I dead with what little dignity I had left.
Suddenly I heard the one voice that I knew would break my sanity. That voice, that deliously low creamy sound my mind never got tired of of, was that of my beloved traitor. It was him, Shane.
"Come now dear Sarah. My brothers and I are hungary...." he whispered as he creeped closer to me. His every step was silent and quick as if he wasn't there.
I stummbled with my two left feet as I tried to make as much space between me and my death. But in doing so, I never noticed the root that made me fall back. Shocked and startled, I yelp as me body found the ground. "No....Don't please!" I begged as my tears of horror escaped my eyes.
Shane merely chuckled at my pathetic attempt at saving my life. For some twisted reason, he actually enjoyed my pain. Just like he always had been in secret.
After finishing the sweet tunfull laugh, he then motioned swiftly over my cripilled shaking body. At this, I jumped and instinctly rose my hands over myself. Again, he laughed. "So you're still fighting? Oh dearest Sarah, when will you learn," Shane began before letting his hands drop to my throut. "Its over." he finished in an icy tone.
I could hear my gasps as he let my body dangle in the air while his strong hand curved tightly around my throut. My sight was beginning to fog at the edges and my mind was no longer focused on living, but breathing. But that was something I knew would never happen again. At least for now.
© Copyright 2008 ViNtAgE (vintagegirl161 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1457428-Heroprologue