*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1457887-A-Prayer-for-You
Rated: E · Prose · Friendship · #1457887
Prayer for you! Someone cares, you are not alone.
A Prayer for You


“Lord, here is my prayer on behalf of those who need someone to pray for them:
When they get knocked down that they will not only get back up, but they do so with a spirit of determination that won’t allow them to quit. That they will step into the thing that their heart desires, but their feet won’t move them into. And, when they get there, they will take a bold stance and stay. That they move beyond the limitations that they have set and look to you and see there are no limits. All things are possible if they believe. That they won’t grow weary in well doing. That they continue to be a blessing to others; in return there will always be someone there to bless and encourage them. That they will ask themselves , ‘What has happened to me? Why did I give up?’  That they will answer themselves and say, ‘life happened to me. It’s not time to give up, but to get up and move on for I’ve been in this place of despair too long.’
Lord, I ask you to do these things for them knowing that it is your will. You have created us all. We are fearfully and wonderfully made.  I thank you in advance knowing that in the same way I believe in my friend, you are going to bless them to begin to believe in themselves.  Amen.”    *Smile*                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
© Copyright 2008 Cecelia Fair (eyewrite2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1457887-A-Prayer-for-You