*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1459564-Dear-Unfortunate-Individual
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Writing · #1459564
Fictional letter.
Dear unfortunate individual,


If you are reading this document, it is due to the cause of you witnessing my—most likely—brutal death. I expected my death to be in such a manner, but had not originally thought someone would be so unfortunate to observe such an event, but when I recalled the obscenity of my childhood, I had to ensure the person to perceive this to have complete understanding of the matter. May you know that this is for your eyes alone, for no one—not even yourself—should know of such a despicable event.


I had learned more than my keep of knowledge, being one of a curious subconscious. I discovered that several dear friends of my brother had been smuggling a particular drug (that I shall leave nameless) across from other borders (also meant to be left nameless) to ours. When I had solidified my founding I, of course, attempted to put a stop to it. Though one woman cannot hold up much of a fist to five muscled and high men. I had never imagined that people my brother had entrusted his thoughts to would be of so little intellect, but I soon learned that they were not alone. I found out that my brother was also taking part of their mischief.


No children, parents, or siblings should but want to give a solemn reprimand and wish for their family to repent for their ill doings. I wished not to drag the officials into such an event that I had hoped would be resolved resourcefully. If my death was as I presumed, then I can safely say that I wish I had brought the cops attention into view sooner, but it appears too late. I believe that the police—having been left out this entire time—should be left oblivious. Though if I have perished from this world by the means of drugs or through some way of torture, I leave it in you hands to tell the names of the wrong-doers to those who will listen…
© Copyright 2008 Persephone Storm (joyye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1459564-Dear-Unfortunate-Individual