*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1459711-Ghostly-Something-or-Other
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Gothic · #1459711
What happens when two people that love eachother die?
A loud noise fills the air in a soft mountain town. A motorcycle comes barreling around a steep corner. Engine rumbling, it speeds through the main street. A man, seventeen years old, red hair, green eyes, six foot two inches tall. He was dressed in all black; combat boots, black loose jeans, a tight black tank top. Tears filling his eyes. Ninety eight miles an hour around a 45 degree corner, almost falling over. Tears streaming down his cheeks. People scream for him to stop. He's not listening, his eyes are set on his one true love. She's gone forever. He rides up mainstreet and off onto an abandoned road up to the mountains. One hundred and three miles an hour. Crash. Blood. Done. Over the edge of a cliff at one hundred twenty miles an hour. Gone.

"Hey girlies, how are you all doing?" Dj smiles happily as she takes a seat at her usual lunch table.
"Oh, I'm good. how' you doin'?" Jami asks, shoving a doughnut into her mouth.
"Lonely, really. Sorry I haven't been here in so long. Stupid flu."
"You sure you're alright?" Di says, looking the other way and eating a cupcake.
"Yeah, I'm fine now. What are you all doing this weekend?"
The words "I'm busy," or "I'm grounded," flow througout the table. Dj sighs, she knew the answer to that question. She goes on to eating her peice of pizza. Vegitarian of course. She munches and chews, swallows and then takes a look around. She see's her peice of shit ex-boyfriend and almost spits it all back out. He notices her looking at him and he winks. What was she thinking, dating someone that's that much of an asshole. Sure, he was cute, rich, and buff. That didn't make up for anything. Jami noticed her looking at him,
"Don't worry about that fool. You know better. Just don't look at him."
"I know. I hate that D-bag so much." Dj mutters, stuffing another peice into her mouth.
She finishes her pizza nad walks up to the lunch counter, busting her tray. Suddenly she feels a hand on her shoulder. It's a familiar hand, strong, big and tan. Rusty. The usual stink-ass bastard ex-boyfriend. She turns around and looks him in the eye. His dark blue eyes peirce when he smirks. His hands slowly slide down the front of her chest and over her breasts. Dj smirks and rusn her finger over his chest.
"Hey baby, so, when are you goin' to come back to me?" He grins, leaning his head close to her.
"Oh I don't know.." she trails off, sliding her fingers down his chest.
"Mm," he licks his lips, "How 'bout tonight?"
"Mm," she mocks, "How 'bout not?"
"I think so," he says sternly, grabbing her left arm. Dj's right hand instantly flies up and punches him in the jaw. Everyone in the lunch room swings around to watch as a bunch of Dj's friends start to cheer. Rusty falls back onto the floor and Dj jumps on top of him, fists flying to his face one after another. Rusty's hands fly up and grab her, throwing her off of him and to the ground as he walks over to her and jumps on her, holding her hands to the ground. Almost as soon as her hands touch the floor, Dj's friends run over, throw him off of her and onto the ground. Two of them help Dj up and the other two start to pumble Rusty's abdomen and head. His nose breaks open, just before a teacher finally comes over and grabs the two girls by their hoodies. Blood on their hands and clothes, the four girls who jumped in slump over and into the office.
"What were you two thinking?" Mr. Palozi yells as the vein on his bald head grows blue.
"Fuck you. He grabbed me." Dj states, glaring at him from under her black hair.
"No, I didn't!" Rusty yelled, jumping to his feet. Dj calmly gets up, and dusts her self off. Then reaches up and slaps him across the face,
"Sure you didn't, that's why I hit you." She says sternly and then walks out the front doors. She quickly walks over to her truck and jumps in, roars the engine and burns out of the parking lot. She speeds home and slams the door. Her first instincts are to go to her room and shoot up. But no, not for him, he's not worth it. So she breaks the glass on the liquor cabinet and takes a straight shot of vodka from the bottle. Setting it on the table and sitting on the couch, she grabs the remote and turns on the TV.
She smiles and closes her eyes, taking another drink from her vodka bottle. She starts thinking. That was really cool. It felt so good. I just can't beleive I finally got him back. For all those times that he struck me. I got him. Finally, I'm done with him. I'm over him. Rusty James Micheal is finally no part of my life. After three years. Done. I love it.
She throws her hands up in the air and leans forward, smiling happily as she gets up. Suddenly, she feels a cold brush of air over her neck. as her skin starts to crawl, she feels an urge that someone was there with her. She shakes it offand walsk up to her room, taking another big gulp. She sets the bottle down and picks up her cigarettes. Flipping her ziipo open she lights it. Taking a big puff and exhaling slowly, laying onto her bed.
Another big gust of air entered her room, and before she could move a soft sigh was let off from the corner. The lights started to flicker and her body tremble. Her worried gasps and murmers filled the air.
Something started to hold her body down onto her bed. Each limb one by one. She starts to scream for help, but her mouth is soon held shut. A black figure appears above her. It releases her mouth as it's head leans down, pressing what looks like to be it's lips against hers.
Dj's body started to shake wildly under the firgure's grasp. The light bulb busted and glass flies everywhere. The mirror above her desk shatters, sending peices flying and sticking into the wall. Dj's body goes limp, falling back down onto the bed.
The black aparation stands, and starts to walk. Leaving Dj's body. It walks over to the window and walks through the wall, dissapearing.
Her body begins to bleed. Her eyes swell, bringing out the black and busting. Blood flies against the walls. Blood trickles out of her mouth and onto the bed. Her limbs begin to grow pale as the flesh melts away. Deteirerating onto the bed. Dj's clothes rip arpart on her body to the point of almost nothing.

Knock, knock.
"Are you ready yet?" Chastity groans at her date.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming." he yells back.
They're going out to eat. A nice dinner at a small hometown resturaunt. Chastity, dressed in a red low cut silk dress, walks into her bedroom and places her hands on her hips.
"You pay more attention to your hair than you do to me." she explains, looking at Rusty, who is seated in front of the desk. He's playing with his spiked up hair.
"I do not and you know that. Let's go."
They walk out and and get into the car. Rustys driving. They head out onto the street. Turning left, then right, then right again. The engine shuts off as he pulls over onto a side road. He shifts and looks over at Chastity.
"So, you sure you want to go to dinner...Or would you rather stay here and have some real fun?"
"Knock it off, let's go." Chastity speaks with a little worry on her breath.
"No.. I think we should stay here." Rusty speaks slowly, shifting himself closer to her on the bench seat of the car.
"You already know that I'm saving my viginity for my future marraige.." Chastity protests.
Rusty won't hear a word of it. He leans over and starts to kiss her neck, bringing his hand up to her breasts.
"Come on, baby." he says throguh the kisses.
"I said no." Chastity slaps him on the back of the head. Rusty in return gets mad. He grabs her hand and forces it down. He rips the front of her dress down to her lower abdomen. The words "No," and "Please don't do this," fill the car.
"If you're not going to give it to me...I'll take it for myself." He says sternly, looking her in the eyes as his fingers slip into her panties.
"Fuck you, Rusty!" Chastity screams, "Get the fuck out of my car! I never want to see you again!"
Chastity is crying. Rusty only gets more angry. He grabs her other hand and forces it agaisnt the seat. Holding both of her hands above her head with one hand, he removes her bra. Instantly, Chastity's high heeled shoe flies up and hits him in the chest.
"Get the fuck out!"
She continues to kick him until he releases her. She starts to hit him, screaming and crying. After about five minutes of trying to get ahold of her again, he opens the drivers side door and gets out. She slams the door and locks the entire car.
"Coem on, honey, I just love you." Rusty says, putting his hand on the window.
"You better watch yourself." Chastity warns, roaring the car engine to life. Tears streaming down her face like condensation on a hot summers day. She slams her foot on the gas pedal speeding away.
Rusty is now stuck in the middle of no where. He shrugs, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. What should I do now? he thinks, looking around.
he decides to walk in the direction that they came. This road seemed shorter before... his thoughts are starting to scare him. Suddenly, he sees a light, he tells himself that it must be a person and starts into the forest.
Now it seems as though his decision was not a wise one. The lgiht gets further away. He walks straight into a wall of trees.
"I could see straight through this a little bit ago. God damn.." he says quietly to himself.
Rusty reaches into his pocket to look for his phone. No luck. It's not there. This is not good. He turns around to go the other way. Twenty feet and two thousand worries later he runs back into a wall of trees. He turns to the left. Trees. The right? Trees. All ways, trees. He had no where to go.
"Help! Please, help me!" he screams. Tears start to form in the creases of his eyes. He starts to pray under his breath. There's no hope for him. He see's the light.
"Hello? Anybody there?" Rusty screams at the lgiht. He tries to get through the trees and go towards it. he can't. He emerges from the trees, blood running down his arms, face and legs. He reaches up to whipe his eyes with his white undershirt.
The light from the moon shows to him that his face is bleeding somewhere. Rusty's hands fly up to his forehead. Nothing. His nose, nothing. He figures it out and sheer terror floods through his body. He puts the tip of his finger to his tear duct. Blood.
Screaming and clawing at his own flesh, Rusty falls to the ground. He's shaking, shivvering and starting to convulse. Bubbly spit emerges from his mouth and his nose starts to leak snot. He's clawing at his shoulders and sides. The trees are growing closer. He looks around with his blood stained eyes as his body shakes from fear.
Pure insanity. fourty five minutes of pure insanity before his clawing turns into rips at his skin. He's literally pulling himself apart with fear. Shreiking and groaning with horror he curls up into a ball. Rusty's eyes become glazed over, staring at the light that's sitting two yards away from him. Watching with somewhat delight.
the light grows larger as it walks over to the diseased man. It leans down as what seems to be an arm reaches down and slides around the backof the mans head. Snap. It broke his neck causing a loud scream to flow through the forest.

Nobody likes a tease. Except in the underworld. That's where everybody loves a little excitement. That's what it's all about.
A room. Black as night. Two figures appear. Both white as snow. It seems as though they are running at eachother. Caught in eachothers brace, they start to become more clear.
A man, red hair and no eyes. He was dressed in all black; combat boots, black loose jeans, a tight black tank top. He has his strong, muscled arms wrapped around a more fragile figure. Tears streaming down his white face. His lips are engaged to the other figure's.
The other figure is a woman. She has long black curly locks of hair streaming down an open backed dark violet halter top. Her slender arms are wrapped over the mans shoulders. Her white face has black makeup running down it with her tears. She too, has no eyes in her sockets. on her feet she has knee high leather boots, that are ripped up down the sides. She has on a tight black skirt. She's on her tippy toes, kissing the love of her life.
They stop, looking over at the two bodies laying on the floor. One's a girl, and one's a boy. They're holding hands as they walk over to the shredded bodies. The woman picks up the girls head and kisses her slowly.
The man picks up the boys head and puts his hand to it's lips. His eyeless sockets close as a slight groan fills the air and the mans figure dissapears.
The two bodie's eyes open. The man stands up and offers his hand to the girl. She takes it and stands also. The smile on her face tells him that everything is good. The man slides his arm around her slender new waist and pulls her in. Kissing her passionately. She jumps up and wraps her legs around him. The man carries her out of the room into the school caffeteria.
© Copyright 2008 Treblunka (treblunka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1459711-Ghostly-Something-or-Other