*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460093-Deepas-wedding
by Padma
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #1460093
The Short story is about Deepas wedding and her mailangee.
                                            DEEPA'S WEDDING

Its a wonderful day. Yes Today is Deepas wedding. Creativity imprisses in us all the viable adventure of quest and eagerness to completely convey the ideas to all.
The miracle of a presious gift imposses in her the best mental quality and good hope. The pride comprises of the enthusiastic and experincing thoughts of fruitful paces of adjoining curves meeting at the endpoints of a circle.

One day or the other the two ends must meet. The aedjoining ends must make a curve that cuts no joints to surpass the entry into it. The surprising intervels tempts to fullfill the hearty willingness to acomplish the scrutanizing route to heaven.

Its often told that marriages happen in heaven. Today the heaven happens to reach earth. The heaven hearts of souls are compacked in it. The sole trueth in life is not in living, its in the memmorable minds nifty hearts.

Cold weather has created an astronishing piece of sunday with sun rising early in the morning to right to the west straight to the eyes of god. Birds murmer in chunking tones pretty funny to note at. Deepas mailangee is wet to be dried in the sun.

The jampacked fashoined designs seem quick functioning in the white skins in deepas hands. The murmurring birds are flying to and fro to the park and picknick place. Party is enttrusted to arrive at the palace at evening 8:00. By then the mailangee will be ready with the bride dressed in traditional colors of cloths and ornemants.

What about poring lemon in the hands for further coloring it?

Yes Amba and Anitha are bringing lemon piersed in a small cup. The hands will be soked for fresh in the fan afterwards.

Hair is beeing furled in the jampacked machines in for the evening party. There are special sort of perfumeries made in to encroch in hair. It is made in the pieces of it.
Hair is made wet for making furls into which the jasmine is plunged.

Trustees are at good hope of dressing the breide well before the journey to marriage room.

Yes, Now the mailangee is soked, Amba will plung the jasmine in the hairs by 5:00.

Guests are just arriving at the spot. well placed luggages and roomes are going on by he time.

The phone rings in special melody. Mama brings juise for Deepa.

Now the Mailangees are ready to be dried in fan. Mummy and amma has made the saree and jwels ready in the bed for fashoin viewing for deepa.

Deepas frees the hand drying and with red hand runs don to show mummy. Sees the jwels and returns to dirnk the juice.

Now the hand has to be put in oil for further coloring.

With oil in hands and kajal in eyes Deepa sings a melody. just then the phone plays mukunda mukunda. Deepa runs to pick phone from showcase.

Its the call from groom to appreciate Deepa for her dressing.

Now the soap is kept ready for hand wash. The hand is washed, Deepa is dressed and The vehicle to marriage palace is ready.

The ceremony is of five days. After that Deepa will go to gooms house with red colored mailangee hands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
© Copyright 2008 Padma (parvathy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460093-Deepas-wedding