*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460137-How-To-Save-a-Life
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1460137
A girl tries to show a suicidal boy the better sides of life.
HTSAL will be a 6 part story.
Below are the 10 titles.

1. Shadows and Regrets-Jennifer saves JC from drowning and discovers it was a suicide attempt. She sets out to show JC the better sides of life.
2. Gone So Young-JC meets Jennifer's best friend, Jamie, or her so-called-best friend. JC discovers how badly Jamie treats her, and that Jennifer only sticks around her to have friends.
3. Sell Your Soul-Jennifer's mother forbids Jennifer from seeing JC, while Jennifer finds out JC does drugs and might not want to see him again herself.
4. We Don't Have To Look Back Now-Jennifer's mother finds out Jennifer still sees JC and gets the police involved. JC spends a night in jail. Meanwhile, Jennifer reveals her darkest secret to her mother.
5. Your Guardian Angel-JC is out of jail and things are getting worse between Jennifer and her mother. Jennifer describes JC as her guardian angel and the two run away together.
6. Didn't We Almost Have It All-Jennifer's life is put in danger; JC and Jennifer's mother are brought together in a chain of events that will change all of their lives forever.

Characters:
Jennifer
JC
Mary Anne (Jennifer's Mother)
Bonnie (Jennifer's Aunt)
Jamie (Jennifer's Best Friend)
Johnny (Jennifer's Father)
© Copyright 2008 MR.jcMONSTAAAA (mr.jcmonstaaaa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460137-How-To-Save-a-Life