*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460432-Defining-Rage
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Emotional · #1460432
A rant about me
Rage is an uncontrollable animal. It is a well of hate, to be tapped into by the misguided and the evil. Rage is what I am doing with my fingers and my life. Rage defines and motivates my insanity. Why is it that such an obscene anger can fill a heart, just as if it’s supposed to be there? It fills the empty voids in lives. It sparks creation and causes unparalleled destruction. It is guilty of numerous crimes but most of all it corrupts the hearts of good men. Rage is burden and lifeblood. It is a curse that we all confront. Rage is a tidal wave that mankind tries desperately to weather. It is the action behind hate and the motive behind crime. It is the reason I have to live and the reason I want to die. It is a horrible full-body sensation, the dark side of adrenaline and the mindless monster that is within us all. It has no conscience or sense; it can only drive us into the ground. Rage is in my dreams, it is my sleepless nights and my hopeless days. I am a slave to its will. Rage is my inner demon, it is my true self. This animal, this beast, this rage is what defines me.
Rage is a molotov cocktail. It is a deep sore, a wound that you know you have but you can’t find. It guides my actions and clouds my mind, intoxication not easily seen past. It is a contagious disease that infects the world, staring wars and breeding pain. It is the anger I harbor against the world, the result of our smiling mamma’s boy society. It is fire in the night, burning and destroying all, only to fade out and reveal its consequences to the rising sun. The absurdity of it all is numbing. I live and breathe this noxious fume, this rage, and its killing me. How long can one last on his own against such a primal force.
Fight after Fight, Mistake after Mistake, It’s a shitstorm of life that no one sees coming
I miss simplicity and love. I miss innocence and the common sense my world now lacks.
I am cold and cynical, a delightfully snarky peanut gallery. I am a disenfranchised youth and a resentful soul.


The sang: whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger better well apply to my life.
© Copyright 2008 Luna tic (ravenborn7676 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460432-Defining-Rage