*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460965-A-Beautiful-Night
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1460965
Teenage love takes two young hearts to a romatic setting where they fall asleep together.
Her voice carried on the wind like a feather to a summer breeze. “Hello Christopher”, She whispered in my ear coming up behind me. Her eyes glistened with a mischievous nature as she passed. She grasped my hand and lead me forward. I matched her footsteps almost identically, left, right, left right. As we headed toward the clearing about 100 feet away I thought to myself, “This girl is so sexy. She’s the most amazing girl I’ve ever met”. Then, in a sudden instant, I stopped. She turned her head and looked at me with curious eyes. She asked, “what’s wrong babe”. I then grabbed her remaining empty hand and pulled her closer to me. I looked into her brilliant blue eyes. They were gleaming with such excitement. I couldn’t help but stair in amazement. I broke free from the involuntary stair and pulled her even closer, until we were almost breast to breast. With a sudden burst of passion, I leaned in and kissed her. The music of the outdoors was our theme song as we kissed to the sounds of leaves rustling in the breeze and grasshoppers chirping. It was the perfect setting for the perfect night. I pulled away, my eyes still closed. I opened them and look at her. She was smiling bigger than I had ever seen before. Her eyes were still closed and I could tell that she was just taking it all in. I leaned over to the side of her face and whispered, “keep going love”. She blushed and turned around, leading once more forward into this new place unknown to me. I was completely awestruck at what I saw in front of me. It was amazing the beauty this small field possessed. I had been in fields before, but none so elegant and peaceful as this. We walked a short while till we reached the center of the field. We stopped and saw a vast open space all around us. There were extravagant flowers and beautiful colors in every direction. The trees were silhouetted in the night by the moon. It was a breathtaking sight to say the least. Though there was beautiful things everywhere, the most beautiful thing in the whole field was standing right beside me. It was a realization I had only made till’ now. She was even more beautiful to me as she was surrounded by many other beautiful things. I had never notice exactly how beautiful she really was until this moment.I looked at her and at the same time she looked directly at me. Each of us exchanging passionate glances. I pecked her on her cheek. I didn’t have to open my eye to know that she was blushing once again. I could feel the sudden warmth of her cheek on my lips. I smiled from ear to ear as we pulled back from each other our hand clasped so tightly. I let go. I took two steps backward and checked the ground around me. Looking up, I saw her silhouetted beautifully by the moon. Almost like an angel with there angelic glow around them. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down next to me. She giggled and fell into my arms. Nuzzling her head in my chest as I put my arms around her and she placed her arms across my stomach. I just looked up into the cloudless night sky. I was amazed at the brilliance of the stars. How they could shine so bright, though they were millions of miles away. I pointed straight up and I asked her ,” you see that star right there?” She replied ,” I do”. I took a breath and waited until the night air set the right mood for me to say what I wanted to say. “I named it after you”, I said with a stammer in my voice. I was so nervous, but I couldn’t let her know that. I opened my mouth, but she just placed her finger over my lips. “Shh”, she shyly remarked ,”that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you. Now when ever I look up, I will remember the star forever memorialized in my name, and think of the one who named it after me”. I told her ,”well beautiful, I don’t need a star to remember you by”. She got as red as a strawberry. “You are the sweetest guy ever, you know that?” I just laughed and smirked. “ yeah, I know”.She let out an outrageous laugh, then proceeded to hit me in the stomach.“Ouch! What’d you do that for”, I asked rhetorically, already knowing the answer. “You are so god damn cute, it’s ridiculous”, she replied.She then turned to me and started stroking my chest. I followed by running my hands through her long flowing hair. A subtle breeze caught the scent of her hair. Ah yes, watermelons. I let out an almost erotic sigh and said “, wow, you smell delicious”. She burst out into a uncontrollable laughter. I laughed along with her, it was hard not to, it was just so contagious. She pulled me towards her and a smile swept crept across her face. We looked up into the starry night sky as a calming gust of wind glided over our bodies. My arms were infested with goose bumps and by the way she was holding my so tightly, I could tell she had them as well. We just laid beneath the stars all night. Our bodies warmed by our beating hearts and the heat of each others bodies. She fell asleep at around 2 o’clock in the morning. He head nestled in my chest, with my arms clasped tightly around her sultry body. I wouldn’t let go for the world. She was all mine and I was the proudest man to be able to say that. I didn’t ever care that there were bugs and such crawling all over me. If it meant that I could keep her this close to me for even one more minute, I would make that sacrifice.Then as the sun rose over the canopies. She awoke and picked her head up from upon my chest. I kiss her on the forehead and swept her bangs away from her face. “Good morning beautiful”, I muttered underneath my breath, as to not be too loud. She just looked up and smiled at me and stretched her neck to kiss me. Then she placed her head back on my chest and fell back into a REM daze. I didn’t need any sleep, I was so exhilarated by the thought of us just spending the night together out in the middle of the field. Waiting for her to completely wake, I looked over the canopies of the trees to see the tip of the sun peek of the top. I could feel the temperature rise and I was a tad more comfortable than I was before. It was somewhat of a frigid night. Most of the feeling in my right arm was gone, due to the fact that she had been sleeping on it all of 4 hours. But it was fine, because I knew that she was comfortable and that is all that mattered to me. Two more hours past by, and it was 8 o’clock. She opened her eyes and with a smile she said “, I think I need to be home soon”. I loosened my grip from around her. She stretched her arms and legs and gave out a long sigh. I got up and told her not to. I put one arm around her neck and shoulders and placed the other one underneath the backs of her legs. “ I got you Erica”, I said lovingly.She just smiled and put her arms around my neck.“Take me away prince charming”.So I did just that. I gently laid her down into my back seat. I took off my sweatshirt and placed it over her, closed the door gently, and walked around the car. I opened up the drivers side door lightly and sat down. I started the car and pressed on the gas. We were off, driving down lovers lane, happy as could be. Me and my princess.
© Copyright 2008 Topher M. Ammon (topherma at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460965-A-Beautiful-Night