*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1461075-A-hard-Mistake
by cc8605
Rated: E · Poetry · Family · #1461075
love and hard decision
(A Hard Mistake)

Have you ever made such a hard decision and you didn’t know whether it would make a huge impact on your life in many ways? That big change that you knew was coming. You just didn’t know what that change would be.

You feel you’re heart has guided you down the wrong path. You feel this pain that you never felt before until you’re in love. You start to wonder what’s next on you list. You have love and love is pain.

Pain is love that’s all it is. A hard mistake sometimes you would probably regret. You know you shouldn’t be with this person, but you’re heart is holding you in one spot. You just want to move and get the strength to leave them alone.

A hard mistake that just leaves you alone; the pain has grown. Grown faster than I imagined; people say that love is just like magic. They only say the good part, but they don’t say that it always leave you with a broken heart.

© Copyright 2008 cc8605 (cc8605 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1461075-A-hard-Mistake