*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1462412-Malevolent
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Draft · Family · #1462412
A great "Weighty" word!
Lawrence Hu                                                                                            #36
M
One fine day in Los Angles, Malevo toured the city lights, mumbling, “This is so… This is the dirtiest environment in the whole U.S.A. I think!” A man was showing off his new Hybrid car and another was showing off his new Toyota! He walked into a car factory and saw a man saying, “Hey, you! Come over here!” Malevo hesitated before he approached the man. “Do you want to get a job at the biggest car factory in L.A.?” He said bragging, smoking a big cigarette. “Why, yes! In fact I do.” Malevo replied. “Then come with me!” They walked over to the man’s office. “My name is Max, and I’m the founder of this factory and…” WHAM! CRASH! BOOM! They rushed outside to place their eyes on a woman installing something into a car. She ran away before Max or Malevo could get a word out of their mouth. “This is the first person to do this. I don’t know if she has stolen anything, but I know something will be very bad. After the job interview, Max said Malevo could get a free car if he was able to. Malevo had marked a small dot with a washable marker in the car with the installed thingy mcjiggy. “This one looks nice.” Malevo said, pointing at the car he marked. “So you want to check out the new hydrogen car, eh?” As Malevo drove around, the steering wheel disappeared and he began crashing around. I better lend this to someone! He saw another man saying, “I need a car to rent!” Malevo walked up to him and asked, “How about this car here. The man’s eyes nearly popped out of his head. He yelled. “It’s a deal! What about $1250.00 every day?” “Okay, deal!” Malevo said with a grin. I wish he’s gonna get arrested for good because I know that face: my arch enemy. They both got ready and Malevo ran to his house. All heard was: CRASH! BOOM! BANG! R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R! WHAM! The police were mad at the man, taken to the police station, beat, and he said, “This is the car Malevo lent me!”
Whenever someone is evil or wants to wish bad things upon someone else, you will remember
Malevolent
© Copyright 2008 Stormwriter (legodude12.1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1462412-Malevolent