*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1462612-Unclear-horizon-chapter-1
Rated: E · Chapter · Friendship · #1462612
Kia meets true friends nd even a deep friendship with others.She faces reality this time.
I-Kia, found my bare feet stepping on a soft cottony stuff. Oh- I was stepping on a cloud. A cloud? How could it be?It's late at night, and I kept on telling myself- "Oh no! I woke up very very early! I might not get tall!" I was very concerned at my growth, height, and whatever; It's my goal to be a freaking stewardess. Okay I admit it, to be formal, I wanna be a successful stewardess. But it was still strange for me to walk on the cloud. It's really midnight,  because I have noticed how beautiful the color of the cloud was. It has a royal blue color and dark purple shadow; and a pinkish stroke on the other side. I noticed that rays became visible into my eyes. A mellow color and not too bright light was rising; defintely, the sun was rising. The brightness was not much noticed, I think it's just an illusion. But I was wrong. The sun was soon to shine, and as I waited for it to rise, I saw a semicircle shape above me, yet it was still dim. Dim yet bright? Too much confusing. I saw a great, big, enormous dark cloud moving above me. I feel the humid, cold air as it touches my skin. I assume the cloud was heavy- so I ended up thinking that it will rain heavily. I thought I was imagining that something liquid falls down from the sky, but as I reached my hands, I looked above, I felt the droplets were falling down on my palms. Remembering the sun that was supposed to be rising, I saw the sunlight shine through each droplet. And it was as if I was watching a computer-generated movie. It was very beautiful. Later on, the rain had gone away, discovering that a rainbow had appeared. I was very joyous when I saw it very, very near to me.. I was very addicted to rainbows, and now It was very near to me, I grabbed the opportunity to find the ends of the rainbow. I ran from here to there and everywhere, and It seemed that I'm losing hope to find it. Then I noticed that at the point where I was standing, I can touch it finally. As my fingers gradually came forward, I touched something-something warm yet cold, smooth yet powdery, and I felt something in my body. Unexpectedly, I can't seem to understand what had happened to me.A hole underneath the cloud where I was standing appeared and it simply expanded. And I don't know why! As my right foot got and fell down into the hole, my whole body definitely followed. I thought that I'd fall into one of those untidy trucks on the overcrowded city. I was asking for help. Nobody seemed to answer. I thought it was my end. Fortunately-someone saved me. Or something. As I watched his wings flutter, I constantly stared into his sapphire eyes.






When I blinked, everything's gone. I realized that it was an illusion. Then I woke up finding myself in my bed and my stuff aren't fixed well. Oh, I was just dreaming. All of it was a dream. Nothing's true,and not even one of those could be. Of course, it is my habit to do some stretchings first before going down to have my breakfast. I looked at the clock and sighed. I will still be tall. (YAYYYY!!!!)It's 9:00 in the morning and it's a weekend, so I will just have a rest indeed. I stretched out my arms. I felt the warmth on my palms and I don't know why. I got my feet on the floor,and tried to search for my flip-flops and I soon headed down to the stairs. I looked at my hands. I was quite shocked.
I saw a multi-colored and an obscure bunch of air-but how can I see air?It was as if it was formed by unclear dots, but it can't be touched. Misbelieving what I've seen, I blinked again. It was an illusion....again?? I really coudn't understand things. I really can't.
I washed my hands first,of course, before eating breakfast. "OH!!!!"

I remembered, the first day of classes will be on weekend. I don't wanna come to school yet, urgh..

I assume that I will be a "loner" again. I know that I might only have a few friends, or should I say one? I'm really that type of person who RARELY has 5 more friends. And I know that other people may hate the way I am. So I just sighed as I had my spoon on the soup, eating it. (unfinished;i will continue this chapter tomorrow)






When I transferred school, I was in the fifth grade. I noticed the other people’s way of thinking about me. I usually hear whispers claiming, “Look at that girl, she’s too quiet. I think she’s gonna be a teacher’s pet.” Of course, I was a transferee, and I don’t know other people yet. I think it is just normal for a transferee to be so quiet. I was a bit depressed and I was a bit offended with the students’ way of judging people. When I was in the sixth grade, I really had memories, even though they weren’t so great, I still consider them as the most memorable one, because all the trials I’ve gone through are the one that made my grade six life so challenging and dramatic and they are the reason why I am now in high school.  Still, I encountered classmates who seem to be a person who has always something to tease to his classmate. On the first day of classes, I’ve discovered that Tin-tin, my classmate when I was in the fifth grade, was my classmate right now. Upon entering the classroom, I was quite frightened, because I was scared that my adviser and classmates would be like that again when I was in the fifth grade. I saw the adviser’s name and it read, “Mrs. Fisher.” My eyebrows cossed down. She was the teacher whom I’ve known for her not-so-good way of teaching. When I was a grade five student, I remember that she is my history teachers who’ve got nothing to do but say the words in the book aloud. It is her way of explaining, yet, no one in the class can understand her discussion. I sighed when I’ve read it. I told myself, “My God. That adviser.??? “ I sighed again. Oh and I knew it already from the start that It will be a hard school year.  So when I saw Tin-Tin, she signalled, “Kia, right here!” and then I sitted beside her. Thank God, I know someone who belong to my classmates for the whole school year.
Tin- tin is really a good friend. We are not that close to each other, but I can see in herself that she really has a good reputation.  She has so many friends and I even hear when people talk about her. “She’s really a kind-hearted person. She is a very forgiving and understanding person.” I could even judge her without being close to her. Without a doubt, she is really kind. I think she belongs to 5 circles of friends. It means that, she has many different friends, and I’m speaking of a circle of friends.
         On the same day, our adviser arranged our seats. I was very far to Tin-tin. Beside me was a wall, so I only had one seatmate. My first impression to my seatmate is that she is very cheerful and every time I’d take a glance on her face, all I could see is a sweet smile. I’d always hear a hysterical laugh from her. She started a conversation with me, and said, “Did you join the game? I joined it and it was kinda fun.” I was very glad that someone approached me so I responded, “Yeah.” I was very shy to ask what is her name but I continued. “Uhm, by the way, what’s your name?” she said. “I’m Arlynn. What’s yours and what was your section when you were on the fifth grade?” I felt very confident to answer her “My name is Kia. Saint Augustine was my section last year. How about yours?” she replied, “Oh, Saint Benedict was my section.”
         We then on became close to each other. I felt the warmth in my heart. She really was a good friend.
© Copyright 2008 uniquegirl (lalan_9032 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1462612-Unclear-horizon-chapter-1