*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1463251-The-Chair-Game
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1463251
A fantasy between a man and a woman.
The Chair Game

A sex game with two people

Game Rules
1. we sit in armchairs facing each other
2. must remain seated
3. leader leads, follower imitates to best of ability
4. no touching the other
5. no talking
6. we begin the game fully dressed

You are randomly chosen the first leader.

We sit in the armchairs, fully dressed and look at each other.
Your gaze starts at my eyes then slowly moves down.
My eyes follow suit as I admire your female form.
As you look at me, you rub your chest. I rub mine, gazing at you.

You reach under your shirt and find a nipple, then the other, you rub and moan slightly.
I untuck my shirt, find my nipples, rub, then pinch them.
You kick your shoes off one by one.

As I kick mine off, I shift slightly in my chair making my growing erection more comfortable.
Your legs are now on either arm of the chair, your fully clothed crotch pointing in my direction.
You scrunch down, your pants tightening against your vulva slightly, I move my legs the same as you.
Shifting, I move my hard dick a bit to one side, away from the fabric of the zipper area.

Staring at my crotch, your hands begin stroking your inner thighs.
My eyes are on the pussy shape I see in your clothes, my mind is inside your pants.

I stroke my thighs too, keeping my hands away from the business part of my crotch, teasing myself the same way you are teasing yourself.
Your eyes shift from my moving hands to my face. I do the same and watch your face. Your expression changes.

I glance down and see your flat open palms smoothing your pussy over your pants as if you are ironing them.
Being obidient, my hands move to my pants massaging the hardness beneath. As I rub I begin to feel waves of pleasure.
Both of your hands are busy, pussy, nipple, pussy, nipple, crotch, chest.
Mine follow. I begin to squirm a bit pleasuring myself against the tightness of my pants.
Your fingertips begin to work on your lips, touching, scratching, kneading, finger tips, edges, and back. You are squirming now unbuttoning unzipping hand inside.

Me? I follow. Wanting so much to touch your flesh, my pants are undone in a flash. I start to take them off and your shake your head, no no no.
You keep yours on. Mine stay on too.
One hand disappears into your pants, down past the waist, fingertips find hair, then wet softness. The outline of the back of your hand moving as you touch, please, and squeeze your soft girl parts.
A hand enters my pants, finds my cock and rubs, fingertips reaching to balls and slightly beyond. As I rub a little precum seeps out on my hand and wrist.
We stare at each other's face.
We marvel at the expressions on our faces, electric, full of pleasure. Both of us are charged up, dreamy, on edge.

Suddenly a couple of your fingers disappear, hand sliding slightly from left to right as your massage your clitorial area, fingers deep, wet. The motion of your hips and hands have forced your pants slightly off.
My hand forms around my dick, head starting to peek above my waistband, my pants coming off too.

Your fingers come up for air, wet with a lubrication you custom-made for this moment. You lick and smile.
My hand is busy inside with my organ, milking it to release some precum. I catch it on my palm, bring it out, flash it to you, then lick it off, smiling all the while.

Sometime during all this you your took your socks off, I notice because you now have your bare feet on the floor and with both hands you slip off the rest of your clothing below the waist.
I follow suit, socks off, feet on the floor, arch my back, hands on waist then my pants smoothly slip down.
Damn, they catch. I'm not as smooth as I thought. I use both hands to move my stiffness out the way then flip the clothing the rest of the way off.
We sit there, feet on the edge of our chairs, crotches open in full view of each other. Looking.
A slight breeze from the AC reaches the our dampness, we both feel it but don't react.

Your fingers begin again, Thighs, then higher to your crotch, down then back up. I watch and see that your lips are reddish, swollen and moist. Knees spread farther apart you use both hands to spread yourself open for me to see. Outer lips, inner lips, dark wet mystery between, You pull up slightly and the crowning glory of your clitoris looks over everything. My mind reels. Beauty. Your scent comes my way and I can hardly contain myself.

My knees spread, hands on thighs, rub lightly stimulating the hairs on my legs, penis throbbing to my heartbeat. You stare and idly rub yourself as I use my fingertips to get myself closer to release.

As you watch you find those parts those feminine body parts that feel best and make them feel better. Finger inside, thumb outside, warmth spreads instantly through your body as the connection is made. Your eyes watch mine as I use two hands, balls and cock, palm to head, then up and down strokes. My crotch sends an army of pleasure out to my torso my feet and up to the chest. Your breathing becomes harder, deeper as you rub watch rub. My feet and legs begin to move on their own, enhancing the pleasure sent down from my crotch. Faster our hands move, eyes locked on each other, watching pleasure made, pleasure given. Our noses take in the mix of odors we produce.

Your beautiful dance begins, head slowly moving, sounds, loud moans really, from your mouth.

Stroking faster, squeezing harder, watching your pleasure, our dances become one beautiful dance.

You can hardly stay in the chair, hands, fingers, feet, then relief. Your body begins its warm explosion from the inside out, like hot lava sending waves of satisfaction to your skin and beyond, then back in again. Fingers moving precisely. Exactly. More waves, warmth, limbs feeling shaky. Hands move slower now as your come back to normal, wanting to watch what is happening in the next chair.

Meanwhile, I've been watching you in that beautiful dance. I'm climbing higher and higher. Hand on cock, hand on balls, watching you. Doing my beautiful dance. I keep my eyes open, locked on you as my pleasure pressure builds, hands moving, then my legs shoot out, my back arches then flexes back, my face tenses, you see my come shoot to my chest and stomach, my hands working my crotch furiously to make this dance last, pleasure waves throb through my body, come stops, hands keep moving, eyes staring at you, then 'it' comes. Just as the main orgasm falls off, a second mini orgasm begins. Centered inside my crotch an intense wave of pleasure peaks then quickly fades. I'm done for now. Spent.
game over.
game on.
We stand, embrace
Kiss like we are a couple of beginners
Falling on the bed we writhe against each other a moment or two,
Our embrace becomes a satisfied glow,
A snuggle, some sweet words.
© Copyright 2008 watchingwx (watchingwx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1463251-The-Chair-Game