*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1464225-Kissing
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1464225
Kissing the man that i am secretly in love with
I knew it was you on the phone, my heart told me so.
"Hi T" I said softly and you laughed that special laugh.
"Hi my Bella, how are you", you said in the Bronx tone.
"I am doing well today now that you are here with me" and she smiled.
"Listen T, please find a place to park, I need to tell you something."
Within a few moments he had parked the truck by the side of the mountain and was comfortable enough to talk openly. "I am sitting here, safe, what is it my Bella?" he said sounding concerned.
"Just listen to me and follow my lead ok, no talking, listen..........and so began her ritual of seduction..........put on our favorite song she said," and he did.
With the tones of Bliss in the background she proceeded to verbally seduce him with sounds and words.........
"I am at your earlobe my T, softly kissing and licking and sucking and now I am blowing in your ear, can you feel it?" "I love how soft you are and how warm you feel as I lick your cheek and kiss your neck all the way around........does that feel good my T?" "I want those lips but I will wait and enjoy your neck and face and those beautiful brown eyes as I kiss your lids shut...........now for those lips, the fire, the desire, the yearning I feel as you try to bit mine..........slow down my love.......take it slow...........let me feast on you..........."
At this point T is squirming and trying to talk to Bella but she is in a world of her own. She cannot think or hear or feel anything but the love and lust she feels for this man she has never met, the man she secretly loves.
"T i am unbuttoning your shirt and now I am going to graze on you, feast on you and kiss you all over................licking and kissing and blowing on this finely tanned chest covered in brown hair with flecks of silver..........this man with muscles so hard and a body so beautiful, it drives Bella to the point of madness and she continues to whisper into the phone..............
At last she unbuttons his belt and unzips his pants and then she takes him with all the power and love in her heart..........."T can you feel me caressing you, licking you, suckling you?" "I want you to know how much I care, how much I want you, do you understand my T?"
T opens his eyes and looks around. How did I get here and why am I off the side of the road in my truck, he questions himself. He looks down and realizes he is exposed and wet. His hands are on his member and he swears Bella was here beside him, touching, licking, kissing, sucking.................blowing warm air on his body........."Was I dreaming?" he questions himself.
His cell phone rings and shakes him back to reality.........."Hello" he says.........and all he hears is that throaty laugh, that lusty voice whispering so softly, "Did that feel good................?"
© Copyright 2008 annalissa (annalissa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1464225-Kissing