*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1464534-Thoughts-about-the-sea
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1464534
Random thoughts that went into my mind when I was by the sea..
The sea.. I've fallen in love with it...
Should thank my ex boyfriend for that.
We spent two amazing days on the beach.
Not sunbathing,not swimming, not making out...
Talking... We sat together,holding eachother close and talked..
About everything and everyone..
Then I realized - this is Real Love.
When you can sit,talk or simply listen to the silence..
And feel comfortable and simply happy about the presence of your lover..
When we left the beach I knew that the sea will never be the same to me..

After 14 days we broke up, and I never knew the reason..

The very same summer me and my mom went to the seaside.
When we entered the beach, the sea was stormy,the water was cold and dark.
It seemed that sea reflects my feelings.. I felt confused..
I sat on a rock and watched the waves breaking on the rocks - sea was raging.
I felt that sea is trying to comfort me...

Surprisingly it helped..Next morning I woke up and realized that the storm inside me is over.
There was only pain and sandess left, but I was calm.

I went to the sea - it looked like a glassy lake. There were no waves,no wind.
the sea was cold and peaceful.

Two long years had passed...and today,when I went to the sea I was afraid..
Afraid of the memories,of my feelings.
But now I'm happy...sea once again washed my confusion and fear away..
And lead me to one conclusion..
Real sandess comes when you're alone,but you can never know real happiness,
unless you have someone to share it with.

And now I understand that is the truth.
I was walking with my feet in the water,watching seagulls,waves and clouds - everything in perfect harmony..
And I wanted,so badly, to show it to someone and say "Look! Isn't it wonderful?.."

But I don't have that someone,I am alone...
And that thought,that feeling is haunting me and stopping my heart from spreading it's wings...

© Copyright 2008 Mistyque (sunsetsvampire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1464534-Thoughts-about-the-sea