*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1464610-Best-Valentines-Day
by Rabi
Rated: E · Poetry · Gothic · #1464610
two lovers have a quarrel and end in a happy place
    A dank apartment holds many secrets, with the walls dripping down black bubbling secrets.

    A couple sits in front of a black tinted glass table, sipping on one hundred fifty dollar red wine. They lock eyes smiling to each other’s deep eternal love.

    The man breaks contact with her eyes and scavenges in the pocket of promises, hopes, love and sorrow. He pulls a black felt box from his tattered blue jeans; the box holds a decision of eternal happiness or eternal hell. His pale bony, pale, sweaty fingers hold the top and bottom, gently opening the jaws of the felt box.

    The woman’s reaction was not a stereotypical movie reaction, she laughed menacingly and boisterously and looks in her lover’s eyes and nods no, her sharp bony finger waving in front of her, her hand a partner in crime.

    He swallows his joy and happiness and gets back hatred and betrayal. He staggers from her blow and decides if he can’t have her, then nobody can.

    He grabbed the sharpened ridged steak knife they ate with earlier yelling at the top of his voice as he grabs her arm and her body and the knife became one over and over and over, she screams until a cloth of silence calms her so that she may sleep with the worms.

    The man pants and stands up and gently kisses her cold cheek, a red pool surrounds her, her eyes slowly open to even the play.

    She was given the breath of life once more to even the tie. She stands up the knife and body still as one, she takes the knife out of her and walks behind her love and evens the score, and her body collapses as they travel the dark abyss together.

    They kiss on the fire bridge over the river of souls of the damned; they look even deeper in each other’s eyes and hug each other only saying “Happy Valentine’s Day”.
© Copyright 2008 Rabi (rabi-chan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1464610-Best-Valentines-Day