*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1465297-Spirits-of-the-Underworld
Rated: · Other · Adult · #1465297
From the movie "Ghost", remember the black spirits that keeps taking the bad guys.
Ladies and Gentlemen, what I'm about to write may seem unbelievable,but I can assure you it's the truth, I know cause I was there when this happened. This experience that I bring you happened to my girlfriend at the time, we were living together. First, let me explain that I had broken my back several months earlier and I was finally at home. I was paralyzed from the waist down, I could barely move my legs. As we laid sleeping, and I am a heavy sleeper, my head hits the pillow and I'm out. I don't remember the time, but my girlfriend let out such a horrible scream that it made me sit straight up. She was so scared that her face had no color, pail and trembling like something was about to take her. When she calmed down she told me she saw a black spirit approaching her side of the bed, much to my dismay, I had to keep my mouth shut, for I had seen this black thing slowing backing out of the door way. I dare not mention this too her because I know it would only make her more scared then she already was. She asked me how come the spirit wasn't coming after me, I told her that my faith in God is as solid as a rock. I know she was having trouble believing me but thats why she fails in having this kind of faith. This incident happened in 2002, she called early this morning scared, I could hear it in her voice, trembling and scratchy. She said the black spirit had returned and this has happened several times already, but she didn't want to tell me, until today when she felt the spirit was to close. Ladies and Gentlemen, this evil spirit do exist, I know I have seen them. The trouble is how do you tell someone to pray with there heart and believe in God.
Do animals see or hear this evil spirits, absolutely. Where I live my Aunt died several years before I moved in here, and it's strange that she is still here, because one day there were several of my family member sitting in the living room watching TV. When all of a sudden my Chihuahua starting barking toward the hall that lead to her room. Everyone of coarse was yelling at poor Pepe (my chihuahua) to stop barking and or what was he barking at, when then we all heard the bedroom door close. It was a slow pull, because you could hear where she turned the knob and the release it as the door closed. Soon after the dog went to the door and came back as if nothing had happened, but my sister also got up and went down the hall only to find the door closed and no one in any of the rooms. We just laid that experience to rest. About two weeks later I was at home by myself, and I was sitting in the living room again watching TV, when I heard the bedroom door close, I knew there wasn't anybody back there but I went back there to check. As I opened the door to room that used to be hers I felt a warm feeling coming over me, and I felt really at peace. Since then going on now about six to eight month I have not heard anything. Now back to my original story.
When my girlfriend called this morning she said that her dog was growling so fierce towards the door, as I mentioned to her animal have a keen since of danger, being alive or in a spirit form. She for one believes me on that point, because as she saw the black spirit and as the dog barked the spirit began to move out of the room, by the way it's the same room as before. As I mentioned to her before she has some issues with her heart and only God can help her, or at least she must confess them to someone. I asked her to come down for the weekend, by the way she lives in Houston and I live In the souther most part of Texas close to the border. I will pray with her and for her when she gets here. Just remember that when you pray it must come from the heart!!! Can she resolve this issue, the answer lies with her and her commitment to God.
© Copyright 2008 lifespersuit (pedrojrmendoza at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1465297-Spirits-of-the-Underworld