*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1465434-Bad-Boy
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Romance/Love · #1465434
please read and rate...
*hi people this is my 1st story and so yeah. PLEASE message me and tell me what you think- i just sighned up today.... : )  this is only chapter 1*

Chapter 1: TEMPTING
Samantha's POV
"Read to me!!!" Mac ordered.
  I sighed, looking at the little chubby, black haired girl that layed on  her bed, under the covers. I was baby sitting this little 6 year old girl- thats what I had spent this whole summer doing.
  But now that I had only one week left- I could care less if Mac Coker would have thrown ants down my shirt like she'd done last week, I wouldn't have cared.
  She learned all the bad stuff from her older brother, who un- fortunately is seventeen, my age, and is downstairs watching television.
  "What book?"  I asked, though I knew exactly which one she wanted.
  "Walk Two Moons- duh!"
  I grinned to myself, Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech. It's one of my favorites. I didn't mind reading it to her every night.
  "Gramps says that I am a country girl at heart, " I began. "and that is true..." By the fifth page she was fast asleep.
  I sighed, relieved. I turned off the light and went quietly down the steps. I looked at my watch that read 9:45 p.m.
  "Hey Sam!" I heard Trey Coker call my name by the time I headed to the living room where he was.
  I was used to Trey talking to me, but at school we knew nothing of each other.
  It still felt weird to be talking to the most popular, and richest, boy in school.
  "Yeah?" I asked, tensing a little as I sat next to him.
  He saw me begin to read the book Eclipse (I read this book over and over) and snatched it away from me.
  He cleared his throat, " 'His hand curved around my elbow, moving slowly down my arm, across my ribs and over my waist, tracing along my hip, and down my leg, around my knee. He paused there, his hand curling around my calf. He pulled my leg up suddenly, hitching it around his waist...' "
  I quickly snatched the book away from him, flushing. Something I rarely did.
  "Aw come on it was getting interesting!" He teased.
  I glared at him, but my eyes widened as I noticed how handsome he looked. Trey had spiky black hair, he wore all black as usual, he had tan skin, he was very skinny, his blue- gray eyes were breath- taking, and he had an earring on his left eyebrow.
  This was not the first time I noticed how handsome he was; nor was it the first time he knew what I was thinking.
  I don't know how he knew, but because he was smiling smugly, I knew he'd figured it out.
  "Sam." He grinned, and instead like in books where the boys voice smells sweet or velvet, like in Twilights, his smelled like beer. He wasn't drunk or anything, because on the floor I could see only two beer bottles. So as he leaned closer, his lips already inches away from mine, I looked away.
  Instead his lips pressed hard against my cheek.
  My first kiss would not be with Trey Coker when a) his breath smelled like beer, b) at school it would be like nothing had ever had happened, and c) he had a girlfriend.
  He turned my face so that my eyes looked straight into his. I melted into his eyes, biting my tongue so that I wouldn't cry out.
  "What happened?" He murmured.  "When I want to kiss you as much as you want to kiss me!" His breath was like a slap in the face, maybe because for just a second, as the words had come out of his mouth, I was about to consider letting him kiss me.
    "Because of Diane Richardson." I whispered. "She would not like this." My eyes focused on the t.v screen as I said the words.
  He sighed, his hand caressing my face.
  I closed my eyes, grateful for this moment.
  "But she's not here, is she?"
  Before the words could actually process in my head, the front door opened, and Trey's parents walked in.
  I jumped up, my book falling with a loud thud on the floor.
  Mrs. and Mr. Coker smiled at me.
  "Hello." Mrs. Coker (a blond beautiful lady) that smiled warmly at me. She sighed, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Sam. Tell your mother I say hello." She yawned loudly and rushed upstairs. {My mother and Mrs. Coker are BFF's}
  Mr. Coker (a tall handsome man, with dark black hair) handed me $100's. "Thank you." He nodded at me and left.
  I put the money inside my pocket and walked toward the front door.
  "Sam- wait." Trey's arms wrapped around my waist, but before that he had turned me around.
  I couldn't breathe- his body being pressed against mine was just TOO much.
  "Do you want me to walk you home?" He murmered in my ear.
  I shivered. "No. It's right next door." My voice was shaking.
  "Some man might try to steal you away- for you are FAR too tempting."
  Tears filled my eyes, i pushed him away.
  "Stop!" I whispered, before turning around, quickly opening the door and running into my house.
© Copyright 2008 mimi949 (mimi949 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1465434-Bad-Boy