*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1466974-Balance-within-Chaos
Rated: E · Poetry · Personal · #1466974
A sort of free-flow poem, perhaps better described as a collection of thoughts.
To watch, to wait is all that is left, the constance of movement in ebs and drones. Why doeth the river of mankind quake in the presence of a singular presence. Does ignorance truly drive the desires of a mass of people? In placement of that lone, single ideal, all wish to achieve, yet in heart they wish not to seek, for the realisation that coming, coming to that very ideal is more fearful than the journey itself.

One can only contemplate the possibility of the insecurities within these shallow souls. To question eternity as nothing more than an image of insanity seems unrealistic to I, yet; there they carry on, in silent praise of their lives, simplistic, without worry, without stress, without in reality true desire. To be free, to hold the sacred unity within this world, so peaceful, yet struggling for life. They carry on, alone, yet together, without anything but as one, in there own world, in their own place, as a single constant of that insignificance.

The plants that grow, wild and true to themselves, find peace, find balance, through their struggles in placement, eventuality takes over and silent acceptance reigns. Yet humanity, that of intelligence, that of wisdom can only find war within their hearts. Are we still finding those first few struggles? Thousands of years of work to only continue, years of heartache to find us barely closer than we were before. When does it end?When do we reach that balance as the plants grow together, or then, does that war, does that never ending battle continue forever, perhaps the constant change. The constant movement of power and strength, of acceptance and fall, is that which is not to end.

So we are doomed or perhaps blessed, to constantly fight, to struggle, yet to live.
Do we carry on to kill one another to live, is death not a part of life just as much as birth?
When the flames have died and all is but ash, is it not true, that the lush of new growth is even stronger than the last?
We die so that we can live, life and death is part of the same thing, so perhaps it's time to accept.To accept that we are forever going to struggle, as there is no bliss, no true peace.
The question however, to state is this, why must that struggle be so wrong?
Why can't we accept that the ever changing torment we face is actually a challenge.
A part of life, a change, an aspect to accept and embrace. Is it not therefore right to embrace the bad as well as the good? To tackle all instead of half?
Life and death are surely merely one of the same, everything in between can only be another step on that same steady, single track road.

© Copyright 2008 Equinox (eternusequinox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1466974-Balance-within-Chaos