*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1467507-not-sure-yet-chapter-2
by Kerrie
Rated: E · Chapter · Horror/Scary · #1467507
This is the second chapter of not sure yet I hope you like it.
Once alone I ran up stairs and took a quick shower and changed into my pajamas. I then grabbed the phone and sat down on our coach. I couldn’t believe I actually had enough courage to confront what seemed like a dream. I sat for a while trying to get my mind under control. I had so much on my mind Kenneth, Ian,… death. I just had the feeling I head drawn the cards of death. But, I couldn’t see how that even seemed possible. I mean he couldn’t know I was going to call and couldn’t possibly get here in time to hurt me. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. I then dialed. 1-218-259-8284 RINGGG, RINGGG.
“ I’ve been expecting you.” the voice on the other end stated. It’s voice wasn’t as deep as I’d expected it sounded like a kid.
“ who are you? What do you want from____” I started.
“ My name is Kenneth Jeffery Wilkinson, and I want you.” He answered.
“ Why me? Do I know you?” I questioned.
“ It’s fate, and no you do not know me but, I know you?”
“ How do you know me?” I stuttered.
“ I’m looking at you” He laughed.
“ What? Where are you?”
“ Behind you” He said calmly. I began to turn, as I turned I heard an explosion from behind I whipped around quickly just in time to see the T.V. screen blown out with little shards of glass everywhere. Then everything went black, and then the lights flickered back on and off again. I screamed and faced the patio and in the midst of the flickering I saw a dark silhouette on the porch the person was a puke green color and it’s hair was all mucky and long. It’s eyes were black even the whites of his eyes were black. I also noticed that he wasn’t wearing a shirt and his pants were long and grey. I kept screaming but, now louder. The lights then went out and stayed off, I heard the door of the patio screech open and the floor grew damp. I saw its figure lurk forward, I began to back up but tripped over an overturned chair and flew backwards. He crept forward and I tried to scramble farther back but hit the wall. I screamed and sheltered my face with my hands. He bent forward. I felt something hard hit the side of my face and everything went black.
              _______________________________

My eyes fluttered open. Everythings a blur. All I see is white. Am I in heaven? Have I died? Or was I killed? I’m beginning to remember. I remember seeing a monster with strange markings. He had hand marks around his neck and he had a picture of an eagle on his arm. Was the eagle real I couldn’t remember. What I did remember was his eyes black and full of hatred. Staring blankly, and wanting nothing but to kill.
         I’m beginning to see my surroundings everythings still white but figures are beginning to form. I hear voices filled with excitement the words are beginning to make sense.
“She’s alive my baby going to live!”
“Get a doctor in here!”
“Are you feeling all right sweetie?” And,
“How many fingers am I holding up?” I only recognized one voice it was my mothers. I saw fingers’ waving in my face it was clear that there were three fingers being held up.
“Three…fingers” I managed. I then felt something on my hand it squeezed tightly and helped me to feel safe.
“Would someone get a doctor in here now? Please!” An agitated voice bellowed.
“Where am… I” I stuttered.
“You’re safe honey just hold on and everything will make sense.”     
“Mom are you there? Dad?” I questioned. My mind was all jumbled up and still made no sense. I stared forward as a clean cut man strode in wearing a white over coat. He was grinning down at me and I noticed how fake he looked. He kept glancing at his watch and sighing. I have the felling he’s very restless and he has a wife and kids at home waiting for him to arrive for dinner.
“ How are you feeling miss..” He glanced down at a sheet of paper he was holding before finishing. “Henderson? Any lightheadedness, blurry vision, or loss of hearing”
“Yeah. Who are you?”
“ Excuse me. I am very sorry, my name is Dr. Blake Kensington. I am your current doctor.”
“ Am I at the hospital?” He nodded. “ How did I get here?”
“ I’m sure you have many questions that need answers. But they will have to be answered later. For now My helpers are going to run a few tests on you and then you should get some rest. You have a long day tomorrow.”


© Copyright 2008 Kerrie (kerrie45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1467507-not-sure-yet-chapter-2