*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1467558-Better-But-Worst
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Article · Experience · #1467558
Theirs some situation when things can good but can go bad. This is one of them
Therapy is a blast for me. Yes I go to therapy, and is obvious I'm emotionally distress
I mean how can something so little, like telling somebody you love them, take your sleep away. I told my therapist about my sleeping problem and a name that she hears every time I go to see her pop out. She told me the best way to get sleep is to talk to him let him know how I feel. So today I printed out how I feel in someone else words. It's a song by Brandy the name of the song is Have You Ever. Then I wrote just a little something to explain my reasons.

I notice I didn't have an envelop so I went to my best friends got it and made a delivery that made me feel worst. I go and i give him the letter. I told him my therapist recommended it. I look in his eyes and told him "I love you" and he looked me and he told me "I know". The look in his eyes tells me he loves me too. the way he hugged me made me feel so good. I kissed him I love that feeling. He was tired So he went upstairs to sleep and I left.

As I started to walk I got worst. I need him that kills. It was like just a minute ago a hug from him made me feel great and just to kiss his lips took me to another place. He loves me, I saw it in his eyes.It's hunting me what to do with a love so ghost is like you keep each other close yet far away. That love that when you walk out every step you take away from that person it makes you want to turn around, hug that person tight and don't let go. Love is a strong emotional feeling and everyday I need him more.

© Copyright 2008 lady Unpridictable (loveless19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1467558-Better-But-Worst