*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1469628-Battle-City-remake
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Non-fiction · Other · #1469628
Amber's veiw of what happened in battle city.
Amber rubbed her arms. She was leaning against the door. Bakura was shifting around in her mind. She could feel him moving. Amber glanced over at an uncounscious Ryou. Bakura had beaten him up because Marik or Namu as he calls himself now, told him to.
"Stupid prick," she muttered to herself. Amber never really like Marik. He always seemed like a spoiled little brat to her. He usually got what he wanted from both her and Bakura. She glared at the mental picture of Marik in her mind. Amber sighed and went to her fallen friend. It didn't seem too fair that Ryou got all the flack.
'I mean, I have a light but she let's me take over.'
Amber winced as she heard people coming.
'Damn it! Why can't they leave me alone. Ok light, take over.'
Amber let her lighter half take over. But of course she fell to her knees. Her light, also named Amber, wasn't as strong as her darker half. Since her darker half just practically drained all the energy from her, she fell.
© Copyright 2008 serenity (bakuraluver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1469628-Battle-City-remake