*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1470050-Redemption
by Enzage
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1470050
Miles goes to Taffy for comfort and wounds are patched
Miles had wandered the countryside for most of the day but as dusk fell he started heading to town in hopes of finding a place to stay. It wasn’t until he reached the first inn and reached for his wallet that he realized he had left all his money back at the farm. A slight twinge of sadness hit him as he thought about the farm and the good times he had had before Mora kicked him out. Pushing the thought to the back of his mind he continued walking down the lamp lit road, wondering what he should do when he passed a bar and suddenly remembered the girl he had met at Gossamer Bar.

Digging into his pocket he felt the slip of paper Taffy had given him and remembered her saying that he should call her when they could meet again. Taking a quick look in a nearby bar he saw the people inside start to be shooed out by the owners and sprinted towards Gossamer Bar in hopes that she would still be there. Getting a few looks from the people he sped by he did not stop until he reached the bar where, out of sheer luck, Taffy was just leaving. Slowing to a trot he stopped to regain his breath while she was saying “good night” to the bar owner.

Miles noticed that instead of the maids outfit she was wearing a white t-shirt with a knee length grey skirt. As she walked away from the bar the light from the open door framed her body in the darkness, giving her such an elegant grace and beauty that the sight of her took his breath away. As she drew nearer he snapped out of his dreamlike state and tentatively said “Taffy?” bringing her to look at him and say in a surprised tone “Miles! What are you doing here this late?”

Not sure how to word it he came out and said “I’m sorry but I don’t have anywhere to sleep, could I stay at your place?”

After a brief moment of silence Taffy put on her cheery smile and said “of course hun, I’m sure I can find a spot for you to sleep at my apartment. It’s not far from here, let’s go.” She grabbed his arm, leading him through the darkened streets until they came to a two story apartment complex three blocks away. As they were walking up the short flight of steps that led into the apartment complex Taffy rummaged through her purse, coming out a moment later with the key to let her in. When they got inside Miles saw that the floor was a waxed maroon tile while the walls were a darkening vanilla color.

Taffy’s room was at the end of the hall on the first floor, while she unlocked the door to her room Miles commented on the place, “for an apartment complex in a town like this it’s pretty nice.” She flipped on the light, illuminating the once dark kitchen that had a circular red table in the center with four chairs surrounding it. Stepping inside Miles took a sweeping glance of the place and saw the bedroom to the left of the front door and aside from the table and chairs there wasn’t anything extraordinary about the kitchen aside from the window over the sink. What he noticed was that everything that would normally be left unattended, such as dirty dishes, the morning paper and the like was cleaned and folded away to its proper place. Letting out a low whistle as he closed the door, he said “it looks like somebody likes to keep their place clean.”

Walking across the kitchen she said “yeah, I got in the habit after having to clean up after my roommate for the past year.” Miles took a seat at the table and draped his jacked across the back while she rummaged through a cabinet for a moment before stepping back with two glasses and a bottle of rum. She took a seat next to Miles, the smile on her face was gone and in its place a look of concern “so what bring you out here so late?”

Miles was quiet for a few seconds and the icy emptiness he had felt when Mora had thrown him out started to creep up. Staring at his hands he told her everything, how Mora had pulled him in with her outfit, her multiple attempts at getting Minos that ended up with her using him to get back at Minos for rejecting her and how she threw him to the curb. When he finished Taffy poured the rum into each of the glasses, pushing one in front of Miles and saying “so Mora got really friendly with you and then fired you right after.”

“Yeah, I don’t know what her problem is.” He took a swig of the rum and grimaced “ugh! what is this stuff?”

“It’s the hard stuff, you looked like you needed it.” She stood up and went beside Miles who rubbed his eyes trying to hide the tears that had started to fall “girls like her are dangerous, I remember when she first came in years ago dressed like that.”

Feeling his body relax as he took another drink, he turned to Taffy “Did anyone ever tell you that you have a frighteningly good memory?”

She laughed lightly “a few”

As if suddenly coming to his senses Miles swayed a little as he got to his feet and interrupted her “I’m sorry if I’m a burden to you, tomorrow I’ll go look for a job so you won’t have to worry about me.”

Blushing slightly she said “I’ll talk to my boss tomorrow about getting you a job so don’t worry, it will be nice to have a roommate again.”

Miles gazed into her eyes and felt his heart beat faster as the feeling he had when he first saw her that night returned. Warmth spread through his body and with one short step he hugged and kissed her lightly on the lips while she melted into his arms. Just as he started to press his tongue against her lips and move his hands down to gently grab her butt she pushed him away saying “not just yet, you are in desperate need of a shower.”

True Miles had not had a chance to wash off the sweat and smell of last night’s romp with Mora and now that Taffy mentioned it, he did have a distinct odor that covered his usual scent. Taffy took a step back and said “the shower is in the other room across from my bedroom. After you wash up we can have some fun but right now you stink.” While she walked across the kitchen to her room she said “just drop your clothes outside the bathroom and I’ll put them in the wash for you so you will have something fresh to wear tomorrow. The towels are under the sink and feel free to use as much shampoo as you wish.”

When she flipped on the light to her room Miles saw that there was one big bed covered in a dark green sheet that filled the center of the room; along the left wall was a chest of drawers with a small mirror, lamp, and brush on top of it. As she flipped on the bathroom light and made a quick check to see if everything Miles needed was there he asked “Hey Taffy, didn’t you say you had a roommate once?”

Stepping back from the bathroom, “yes, the two of us had a bunk bed but after she moved out I sold it so I could buy this one. Alright, the bathroom is all yours, the towels are under the sink and if you need anything just call me.” As she walked back into the kitchen to grab some food, Miles stared at her cute ass and felt himself getting hard as he thought about what they would do now that they had plenty of free time for one another. But he first needed to take a shower before Taffy would even let him near her so he walked into the small bathroom. The tub/shower was directly across from the door and aside from the light green fuzzy rug Taffy had placed in front of the sink to the left of the shower, the bathroom was pretty basic with no other extraordinary feature.

Walking over towards the sink he untied his hair band and dropped it on top of the faucet before bending down to grab a towel. He took off the rest of his clothes and dropped them outside the bathroom, leaving the door open a crack before stepping into the shower.

As Miles started washing up, Taffy grabbed the clothes he had left for her with one hand and balanced half of her chicken sandwich with the other. Just as she was about to drop his clothes into the washing machine in the kitchen she took a quick sniff of them to see if his scent was strong enough on his clothes to affect her. But there was no rushing of the blood, no wetting of her pussy, *I guess Miles’ scent doesn’t rub off.* Yet when she closed the washing machine and set it to begin it’s cycle, her face started feeling oddly warm and the feeling started to spread down her body slowly, as if she had just taken a big swallow of something hot that is taking its time to spread its warmth.

Figuring that she must just be hot she grabbed a glass from the cabinet and filled it with cold water. Just as she raised the glass to her lips she felt the warmth spread to her pussy and she realized that Miles’ scent had been left on his clothes, only in a lesser dosage and it had been creeping up on her, slowly gaining intensity. Placing the glass in the sink she felt her body grow hotter and her pussy start throbbing with greater desire with each passing second.

To try and cool off her raging hormones she tried walking a circle around her kitchen but only succeeded in making herself hornier than before as the rubbing fabric on her pussy made her more and more sensitive. To try and pacify the flames she sat underneath the sink so nobody passing by might see her and lifted her skirt before pulling her panties off of her swollen pussy lips. Pushing three fingers into her folds she imagined Miles wearing a towel and coming out of the shower to see her on the floor with half her hand in her pussy. Before she even began thrusting with her fingers she came at the thought. Instead of pacifying her desire her masturbating made it even worse, making her hotter than ever and making just the touch of her clothes enough to make her cum again. Stripping off her shirt, bra and skirt while her hand continued caressing her pussy, she made her way towards the bathroom.

At that moment Miles was thinking of positions he could try with Taffy; he really liked the leg glider but wondered if Taffy knew any new positions or had a favorite of her own. It took a slight force of will for Miles to not rub his throbbing cock, he wanted to be able to last as long as he could tonight. Just as he was about to turn off the water he heard and saw the shower curtain be pulled back by Taffy, whose pink pussy lips were showing through her white fur and became more visible as she stepped into the shower with him. Without a word she embraced him in a fierce kiss, rubbing her breasts against his wet, furry chest and grinding her pussy against his dick.

Slightly surprised at her sudden appearance, it took Miles a moment before he returned the kiss with equal intensity, sliding his hands down her slick body to grip her butt and push his cock into her burning pussy. Before he even began thrusting Taffy came as soon as Miles’ hips hit hers, her juices pouring out of her in increasing amounts every time Miles slid out of her only to ram back inside. Trying to maintain the kiss as his own orgasm built he thrusted as fast as he could, gripping her butt tightly and breaking the kiss to let out a moan as he started shooting his seed deep into her pussy.

Taffy wrapped her legs around his waist and clamped her pussy tightly on the shooting member, making sure not a drop of cum escaped her burning pussy. Holding her up with one hand Miles pulled aside the shower curtain and stepped out of the tub, their bodies dripping a mixture of cum and water onto the floor as Taffy started thrusting while he walked to the bed. With one swift motion he turned backwards and fell onto the bed, sending an extra jolt through Taffy as she was momentarily suspended in the air before falling heavily onto his cock.

Miles released his grip on her butt as she placed her hands on either side of his chest and began thrusting as fast as she could onto his member. He moved his hands to squeeze the swaying wet breasts in front of him, flicking her hard nipples and grunting into each of her thrusts that became stronger as her orgasm built. Trying to hold out for as long as he could, Miles had let Taffy do all the work with hopes that she would ease up on her pounding but before he knew it he felt his own orgasm start to build. He started to match her thrust for thrust until he couldn’t hold it in any longer and felt his cock pump his seed into her slick pussy.

The feeling of the rough cockhead shooting its hot cum into her sensitive pussy was enough to push Taffy over the edge and with a loud cry she came, covering Miles in their mixed cum from her overflowing pussy. Their thrusting slowed while they regained their breaths but before Taffy had fully recovered, Miles sat up with her still on top of him and flipped her over so she was facing away from him but was in his lap. He gripped her breasts firmly and began thrusting as hard as he had been before while she leaned back into him, placed her hands on either side of his hips to support their position and lifted herself up slightly so each thrust would fully penetrate her.

Miles used his forefingers to rub Taffy’s nipples while the rest of his hand squeezed her soft breasts. Not trying to hold back any more and having satisfied her lust for the moment, Taffy let out a tired groan as she came again, her satisfied body taking in every thrust and fondle, absorbing each glorious thrust until Miles stiffened and came again, filling her pussy with the last of his cum.

Miles stayed in position until his dick finished shooting before slowly leaning back onto the bed while his dick softened and popped out of her pussy, letting the remaining cum flush from her gaping cunt. Turning her head, Taffy gave Miles a tired smile and gently kissed him while he wrapped his hands around her waist, hugging her while they drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One Week later

The water from the shower sounded unbearably loud in the silence that filled the house. In the week following her chasing Miles and Minos away the life that had once filled the house was gone, even to her the place she called home seemed like a strange entity. Pressing her head against the tiles of the shower while she turned off the shower, Mora thought *this dump is so quite, I can’t stand it.* Stepping out of the shower, she wrapped a towel around herself and looked in the mirror, seeing her frazzled hair that she had not brushed or tied off for the past three days flair behind her. After a few seconds of looking at her face in the mirror she dropped her eyes to look downward, too ashamed to look at herself.

“You really look like a whore now. So is This what you wanted?” Walking to the closet she pulled out the white dress she had worn, sat on her bed and stared at the dress in her lap. “My mother’s dress… I grabbed you to impress a man. I had never thought about you being on mom when she was dating dad. You stayed home every night taking care of him. Did he even care? Was Minos like dad, did dad really Care about her like Minos did for me?” Picking up the dress gently and looking out window “maybe I should try a little harder for him and see if he is good enough for me. Then the next time that bull sees this dress, it will mean something!”

Placing the dress beside her and using her towel to try and dry off her hair she took a step towards her chest of drawers, rummaging around for a few moments before pulling out a pair of white shorts that went down to her knees and a purple t-shirt that covered most of her breasts. Grabbing the brush lying on top of the chest of drawers she tried to smooth her hair as best she could before tying it off in a triple-knotted pony tail.

With a sense of urgency she all but ran out of her house towards town, hoping that Minos would still be in town and want to come back to her. *Miles probably won’t have left town because he came here in search of work, I just hope he will give me a chance to apologize. Please, please don’t let me be too late for them.*

Back at Gossamer Bar Miles had been given the job of waiter while Taffy manned the bar. The day had been exceptionally slow with only four customers coming in but Miles saw this as a gift since the less customers he had to deal with the more time he could spend with Taffy. In that past week their relationship really kicked off, it was like they were a couple that was always destined to be and no matter what came their way they could handle it. But it was that afternoon that neither of them could have seen nor expected what was coming.

Miles was sweeping the front of the empty bar when Minos walked through the door. There was a moment of awkward silence before Minos said “hey” and took a seat at the bar.

Dropping the broom against the nearest table, Miles strode towards Minos with anger building with each step. *First Mora throws me out for this muscled mute and now he’s come to shove it in my face.* Stopping beside Minos and taking a short breath to keep his rage in check, Miles glared at him and said “What do you want? Does that top-heavy spawn of darkness want to refill her liquor cabinets again?” But Minos looked at the bar counter before saying “I don’t know, I quit when you did.”

Narrowing his eyes, Miles shot back “she probably went after you next huh? At least tell me you got your pay.”

To try and cut off his ranting Taffy said “Miles… be nice, he is still a customer.” While Minos quietly said “don’t be too quick to judge people.”

But for the first time since Mora had thrown him out, Miles finally had the chance to vent the anger that had been plaguing him and he was not about to let it go. “And who are you to tell me that? If I ever see that scum-sucking she-devil again it will be too soon!”

When he paused to take a breath he was spun around to stare at the smirking face of Mora herself “is This soon enough for you?” When Miles started ranting again, Mora had walked into the bar, crept up behind him and waited for him to pause before making her move.

Pushing the surprised catboy into the nearest bar stool, Mora’s face softened as she turned to look at Minos who had turned his back to her. “Minos, I want you to come back. I Don’t want you to leave before I can tell you how sorry I am.” But he remained stone silent, leaving Mora to continue “please look at me, I’m sorry about what I said. I thought…”

Miles had gotten over his initial shock of Mora appearing and interrupted her newest attempt at getting Minos as his rage returned anew “you can think? That’s a surprise. If you expect us to believe that you can be sorry about all That so quickly, you probably are more twisted than I thought. If anything you are probably just trying to get us since no other man in their right mind would work for someone like you willingly.”

Taking up the challenge and turning to face Miles, “I’m not going to take that from you!”

“And What are you gonna do about it!?”

“Enough!” Minos stood up, physically separated the two of them by placing them on either side of himself and completely surprising the two of them by saying “Mora, if you can get Miles to come back to your farm, hired the normal way, I will come too.”

Biting back the argument forming on her lips she reluctantly said “alright Minos, I guess that is… fair.” Turning to look at Miles “what do you want smart guy, a raise? vacation?”

Miles was surprisingly calm when he gave his response despite having been fighting Mora a moment before. “It will really stink to have to listen to you again so I know Exactly what I want and I am not coming for any less.”

“Fine, you can have your raise and you will be only working under Minos’ supervision so you don’t break anything.”

“No. I want you to pay someone else what you would be paying me, the only thing I want from you is a place to sleep.” Gesturing towards Taffy and completely surprising both of them “I want Taffy to work at Las Lindas.”

While the argument between Mora and Miles had progressed, Taffy had come from behind the bar counter to stand a few steps away from Miles, building up her courage and trying to think of something to say that would keep Miles from leaving her. Her heart nearly broke when she heard Miles say he would go back to work for Mora, tears appearing as her hopes of finally having someone who truly loved her began to fade away. She was about to say how she felt about him and how much she wanted him to stay until he said the one thing she did not expect.

Not sure how to react, nor what to say to Miles’ asking her to work at the farm, she latched onto his outstretched arm and said “but, I don’t want to go anywhere, I have a job here. I just don’t know.”

Miles gently pushed her back to arms length and said with as much care as he could “you make minimum wage. I know Mora can do better than that. Trust me, it will be perfect.”

“It’s ok, I don’t think I’m worth all this trouble.”

“Taff, you are a student and are barely making enough to get by. But if you take my pay as well as your own you will be making twice as much.”

“But what about you?”

“I wasn’t making anything before, but with this plan I get to live with you and stick it to Mora at the same time. Sure Las Lindas is a dump but it is much bigger than your apartment and Mora is less than enjoyable company, being the irritable cheapskate that she is, but if you come with us then you can ditch all of your expenses and rent. You will be making more than enough to go through school faster. And we will have more time, for each other.”

Blushing slightly with tears of joy falling from her face, Taffy looked at Miles as if he were the most beautiful person in the world before hugging him tightly. Stepping back she said “oh, there’s so much to do. Miles, can you go back to my apartment and start packing things up for me while I finish up here?”

At that Taffy went to find her boss and tell him that they were both quitting, leaving Miles with Mora and Minos who both had a small smile on their faces. Blushing slightly and coughing, Miles asked “hey Mora, do you know of anyplace that Taffy and I can rent a cheap car for a day?”

Smiling even wider at Miles’ reaction, “Sure, I’ll call the place and ask them to park a car outside of your apartment, just give me the address and we’ll leave you two alone to finish packing and lifting.”

Pushing the embarrassment he was feeling to the back of his mind, “just go out the bar and down three blocks, it’s the two story apartment complex on the right.” Pulling off the red bowtie he was forced to wear and unbuttoning his vest, “then I guess I’ll see you guys later tonight.” Just as Mora and Minos turned to leave, Miles said “hey Mora, thanks.”

--A few hours later--

The process of quitting their jobs and packing up Taffy’s apartment was a relatively painless one. Sure their boss was not too happy upon hearing that his only waiters were quitting but he didn’t try to convince them to change their minds, probably expecting them to return at some point to get their jobs back since he told them they could keep their uniforms. But in the end they were glad to have made the decision, so with linked arms and beaming smiles they walked away from the bar and back to Taffy’s apartment for the last time.

It was not until they began packing up Taffy’s few belongings that they realized that most of what she had they could not take with them since Mora would undoubtedly have them, namely the bed and kitchen items.

Walking into the bedroom where Taffy was packing the last of her clothes, Miles said “we haven’t even left yet and already I miss this place.” With a dash and a leap he landed on the bed, bouncing up twice, turning onto his back as he fell for the second time. He watched Taffy seal up the last box “so what about you, I’ve only been here a week but you’ve been here for years, you doin alright?”

Hefting the box and dropping it on top of the chest of drawers, she took a step backwards and fell on the bed beside Miles. “As well as I could be, sure I’m going to miss this place but I’m looking forward to moving to this farm if it’s as great as you’ve told me.”

Chuckling as he sat up “well it’s no bed of roses but as long as we are together we’ll manage.” Running his fingers through the bed sheet and brushing up against her exposed leg he continued “we sure had some good times here, too bad we won’t be able to do as much once we move into the farm.” As he slid his hand up her thigh he gripped her skirt and panties before sliding them off of her, exposing her white furred pussy.

Taffy let out a low murr and undid the top of her dress while Miles took off his shirt and pants and got in a sixty-nine position, his cock quickly extending to its full seven inch length as Taffy jerked him off with one hand and fondled his balls with the other. He waited a moment with his face inches from her sweet pussy to breath in her sweet scent before moving his hands to spread her lips wide and press his rough tongue as far in as he could before removing his hands and letting her pussy clamp down on his tongue. He twirled his tongue inside her pussy, savoring the gasp that escaped her lips as his rough tongue did its work on her sweet, sensitive pussy.

Taffy continued to fondle his furry balls with one hand but stopped giving him a hand job so her tongue could wrap itself around his cock before sucking in as much as she could. Bobbing her head, she let half of Miles’ cock escape her before sucking the rest back in, all the while being sure her tongue rubbed against as much of his dick as she could. Arching her head slightly she deep throated his entire cock and slid her tongue out to lick the furry balls her hand was playing with. Sucking while she slowly pulled back, she felt Miles start humping into her and tasted drops of pre-cum which she swallowed eagerly. With her lips wrapped tightly around his thrusting cockhead, she licked all over the top of this rough organ while her hand continued jacking off the lubed lower half. She felt Miles’ entire body tense as he started cumming into her mouth, swallowing each wave of cum while using her hand on his balls to milk as much cum as she could.

While Taffy had been sucking him off and draining his balls for all they had, he had taken her clit between his thumb and forefinger and started softly rubbing it. He started at the top of her pussy by licking the nub of flesh in between his fingers roughly before turning his tongue to lick one side of her pussy and make his way to the base. Every time he reached the base of her pussy he would push his tongue as far in as he could before pressing down as hard as he could while quickly pulling his tongue out of her quivering pussy. He made his way back up by licking each side of her outer lips before stopping to lick her clit again. When his orgasm drew nearer he started licking faster and harder, which caused Taffy to wrap her legs around his head and press him in closer. In unison they started bucking into one another, both trying to cum first but it was Miles who reached his orgasm first, stopping with his tongue half in Taffy’s clenching pussy to let out a groan.

Releasing his grip on the clit with his hands he moved his mouth over her nub and began alternating between nibbling softly and sucking as hard as he could. Within moments he heard Taffy squeal as she came, covering his face in her juice momentarily before he could move his mouth over her squirting pussy. Opening his mouth to get in whatever juices he could, he swallowed as much as he could until the waves of cum began slowing to a trickle. As Taffy relaxed her leg lock on his head and let her legs fall onto the bed, Miles sucked as hard as he could, bringing another gasp from her lips and an arch in her body as she came again, filling his mouth with her sweet juices and bringing his cock to full hardness.

Just as she started sucking his cock again he rolled off onto his back and sat up to look at her face which had some of his cum spread across it. Kneeling up and off the bed with his cock swaying from side to side, he beckoned Taffy to move next to him “Let’s do that position we tried last night.”

She smiled lustfully at Miles for a moment before moving into position and wagging her ass from side to side in a ‘come and get it’ gesture. She placed the upper half of her body on the bed while her lower half hung off the side of the bed, slightly arched up as she stood forming a V with her legs so each thrust Miles would give would rub against her clit. As he grabbed her hips she leaned back in eager anticipation of getting his dick inside of her. With one quick thrust Miles shoved his entire length inside her, bringing a lustful cry from Taffy’s lips as she ground her hard nipples against the bed and arched even more so his dick would go even deeper.

He paused on his outward thrust to shift just enough so every part of his dick would rub against her clit with every following thrust in her wet pussy. Getting a better grip on her hips, he picked up speed and force with each thrust until he had to hold her in place so she would not break stride with him. Each thrust brought a louder cry of pleasure from her lips as an overwhelmingly powerful orgasm built, every thrust sending a shock through her and strengthening her building orgasm to even greater heights than she thought possible. Just as she was about to cum she felt Miles’ start shooting into her, filling her pussy with his hot seed before she came with a moaning squeal. So much cum flowed from her that each wave of cum Miles shot into here was pushed back out with each contraction of her pussy as wave after wave of cum flowed from her.

While Taffy’s orgasm ran its course, Miles left his still hard cock inside of her, savoring the feeling of her own cum wash over his balls and ooze down his legs. When she relaxed onto the bed he pulled out of her, letting what cum remained inside of her to flush out of her gaping pussy. She turned onto her back and scooted up further onto the bed with Miles close behind her. Beckoning him even further forward she squeezed her ample breasts together “I want to feel that rough cock sliding between my breasts.”

Placing his legs on either side of her chest, Miles moved his well lubed, and still dripping, cock in between her soft white breasts. Leaning forward and placing his hands just above her shoulders, he slowly pushed his dick into her breasts which completely enveloped his cock, leaving just the head poking out at the top of her breasts. Before he could begin thrusting, Taffy took the exposed cockhead in her mouth and licked up their mixed cum, causing Miles to buck forward even further into her mouth before pulling out to continue his slow thrusting.

Tasting their mixed juices drove Taffy wild, making her wish she was being double teamed so someone could lap at her burning pussy. But for now her hands would have to suffice while Miles continued to tease her with his slow thrusts. Using one hand to keep one breast pressed against the sliding member in between her breasts, she moved her other hand down to her swollen pussy lips and pressed three fingers inside her slick cunt. She felt the remnants of Miles’ cum inside of herself and felt her pussy contract around her fingers as she tried pulling some of it out of her depths to spread across her lips.

While she continued fingering herself, she made sure each time the tip of Miles’ cockhead appeared she would lean her head forward to take in the rough member and alternate between licking and sucking it. Each time she did this more and more of their mixed cum would get in her mouth, making her tighten her lip grip and keep the burning member in her mouth for as long as she could.

Miles started taking shorter and shorter thrusts until his cockhead would disappear briefly into Taffy’s breasts before reemerging again to her waiting mouth. Just as he was about to cum he pushed as much of his dick as he could into Taffy’s breasts and mouth, feeling her extend her tongue along the underside of his cock as he filled her mouth with his hot seed. He felt the lower half of her body arch up and turned to see that she had just cum too, her juices flowing over her hand she was using to furiously rub her swollen clit.

Taffy continued sucking Miles’ still rock hard cock and looked like she could go for much longer but Miles pulled back out of her mouth with a small ‘pop’ and de-mounted her by sliding his leg off to the side. “Taff, I’d love to keep doing this all day…” his words died on his mouth with a groan as she moved up to start sucking his cock again. Falling back into a seated position just out of mouth’s reach he continued even though his body was telling him to let it continue “but the car Mora rented sho-uhhh…” once again Taffy had moved up close enough to start sucking his cock again.

*This is ridiculous,* this time he grabbed Taffy by the shoulders and gently pulled her up to look at him. It was then that he realized why she had been trying so hard to keep having sex; there were tears in her eyes *the moving must be hitting her harder than I thought.* He gently pulled her into an embrace and softly whispered into her ear as she continued silently sobbing into his shoulder “shhhh, there there Taff. I know it is hard to move away from what has been your home for so long but you are moving to a place where you will be surrounded by those who love you.” He moved one hand to stroke her hair “you’ll see, in no time you will come to love Las Lindas as I have.”

With a sniffle Taffy pulled out of the embrace, wiped her tears away and said “just promise me that you will always be there for me. You are the only one I have ever truly loved.”

Moving a hand up to wipe away a lone tear he gave her a smile “I promise. I will always be there for you, no matter what happens.”
© Copyright 2008 Enzage (enzage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1470050-Redemption